SaltCritters.com

>Tristan's PicO< (New pics of tank)

TristanC

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Picked up three zoa frags today, King Midas, Mandarin Orange, Fire and Ice (Replacement for my frag that melted)

New tank is phenomenal, everything runs flawlessly. The starphire glass is so clear it blows my mind haha.

I really like seeing the reviews on picO tanks. I expect mine to arrive in the next couple of weeks. I'm pretty stoked about it.

Here are a few quick shots of the new additions, everything looks true to life except the king midas.. I cant capture the yellow that well with my phone.

IMG_3067_zpsfc3e8358.jpg

IMG_3070_zpsae3272a9.jpg

IMG_3076_zps7aec822f.jpg

Also here are my params at the moment:

Temp 79.2 (RKL)

Salinity 1.024 (need to raise a tad) Refractometer

Nitrate 0 (API)

Phosphate 0.00 (Hanna)

Calcium 420 (Red Sea)

Alk 9.2 (Red Sea)

Mag 1320 (Red Sea)

Looks awesome tristan...love the scape.

Thanks Hype, coming from you that means alot.

Do you have any plans for sps?

Ill probably throw a couple pieces in.

Tank Looks Great! I am waiting on my pico to get here. What kind of settings are you using on your AI Nano?

Thanks man, you will love yours I'm sure. I have it on a sunrise/sunset schedule that peaks at 25w 30rb 30b

Looking awesome. Makes me almost wish I had gone with the shallow one instead of the PicO III.

Haha thanks man, I think you will appreciate the extra water volume of the regular III.

super clean...

Thanks Tron!

Looking really good Tristan. The feather duster? is awesome.

Thanks dude, it's a Coco worm, and it sure is awesome.

Tristan are you going to glue in frags on rock or just waiting to get them to grow a tad bit more?

All frags will be glued to the rockwork after they grow out more. The frags on the rack are new so ill give them a good two weeks before they go on the rocks.

the tank is definitely looking spectacular, makes me wish i had an old tank to transfer stuff over. I wait and wait and wait some more for my cycle lol.

the tank is definitely looking spectacular, makes me wish i had an old tank to transfer stuff over. I wait and wait and wait some more for my cycle lol.

Haha it is kinda nice to have already gone through the cycle, I really didn't have many coral to transfer so I still have a lot to do.

Haha it is kinda nice to have already gone through the cycle, I really didn't have many coral to transfer so I still have a lot to do.

well imo your at the most exciting part then, keep us updated on additions can't wait to see where this goes

Archived