Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The mad house

Psychosis

jedimasterben

Oh snap, forgot the external overflow!

After googling around, I don't think that one 1.5" drain will cut it for the CL for 2800GPH or so.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh snap, forgot the external overflow!

After googling around, I don't think that one 1.5" drain will cut it for the CL for 2800GPH or so.

I was worried about it, I think I might have upped it to 2". ..I can't remember why, for some reason I stopped worrying about it. I guess I'll find out if I encounter cavatation issues

• 1 month later...
I need an update.....Im sure your up to something :)

Sorry hype, I'm being shipped off to basic a lot sooner than I'd planned. The build is postponed indefinitely until I receive my first permanent duty assignment. I'm keeping all the stuff though.

• 1 month later...
Sorry hype, I'm being shipped off to basic a lot sooner than I'd planned. The build is postponed indefinitely until I receive my first permanent duty assignment. I'm keeping all the stuff though.
Hope you are doing well soldier! Miss you around here ;).
  • 5 weeks later...
Hope you are doing well soldier! Miss you around here ;).

Aawwwhhh, what a sweet dude. Baby back bitch. I'm on a 30 day convalescent leave because I fractured something or other during a run, so I'll be free to flood the boards with b.s. for a month. Then it's back to Lackland for my last few weeks of training, then tech school, then my sexy big build. I might just set it up now, the missus is a good tank sitter.

Aawwwhhh, what a sweet dude. Baby back bitch. I'm on a 30 day convalescent leave because I fractured something or other during a run, so I'll be free to flood the boards with b.s. for a month. Then it's back to Lackland for my last few weeks of training, then tech school, then my sexy big build. I might just set it up now, the missus is a good tank sitter.
welcome back for the month!

Likes for the ladies. I guess. Stuck at the airport all day. Fractured my Sacrum I suppose, spent the bulk of February in medical holding (purgatory.) My phone feels like some futuristic device after a few months with out it, Not to mention this "real food"stuff I'm eating.

Likes for the ladies. I guess. Stuck at the airport all day. Fractured my Sacrum I suppose, spent the bulk of February in medical holding (purgatory.) My phone feels like some futuristic device after a few months with out it, Not to mention this "real food"stuff I'm eating.
Welcome back soldier I have missed your ramblings. So did boot camp kick your butt? Sorry to here about your fracture man.
Welcome back soldier I have missed your ramblings. So did boot camp kick your butt? Sorry to here about your fracture man.

I'm going to be an Airman brah, not a soldier. Boot camp is easy, the most difficult part would be wall locker inspections in my opinion. The rest is just paying attention to detail and minding your manners. Running sucks too, I remember why I haven't done it for years now.

Ow lol work with me here :). So basic is different with each branch? No meat head yelling in your face?

Of course, had my head ripped off this morning on my way out the door. Doesn't bother me much.

So what are the dinner plans tonight? Bet you are sick of all that horse meat!

I've no idea yet. Have to get in the correct state before making plans like that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
any updates on this build? are you still away?

I'm in North Dakota, just need to move the tank in to the new house and i can finally set up the ol dream tank. With additions

jedimasterben

I'm in North Dakota, just need to move the tank in to the new house and i can finally set up the ol dream tank. With additions

I google image searched to find this picture

merica.jpg

and found this one right after it. 'merica

large_merica_3.png

Yea I was home for 10 days, shipped my corals to ol Glenn bro. Once the big one is functional I'm going to get them back with extras since i can't help myself, then boom! The tank I've been waiting to set up for years will finally be mine! Ahahaaaaa! Mericuh/tits.

Yea I was home for 10 days, shipped my corals to ol Glenn bro. Once the big one is functional I'm going to get them back with extras since i can't help myself, then boom! The tank I've been waiting to set up for years will finally be mine! Ahahaaaaa! Mericuh/tits.

Ow you sent them down to Glenn? When did you do this and did everything make it ok?

Archived