• Reefkeeper Lite
  • Tunze Nano Osmolator 3152 - ATO
  • UPS battery backup
  • Cobalt NeoTherm 75w heater
  • Stand : Innovative Marine Nuvo 38 Stand

Filtration:

Lighting:

• EcoTech Marine Radion Gen 1

Hi. My name is StevieT. You may know me best for my Sea Monkeys on Mars Experience, or even the long story featured in StevieT's Red Sea Max Experience. Which took 5.5 years to compete and started an industry. Well those have all come to an end. But the story continues here with my Innovative Marine Nuvo 16.

The office max is being broken down and this be more of a simple setup. Easy to care for corals something I can handle with a busy schedule. As inTank grows there is less time for the hobby but how can you have a showroom without a wet aquarium? You can't.

I've had this aquarium for product development. I like that it is long and will have a nice open scape. The stand is white. IM does not make one for the Nuvo 16 so you need to use the stand for the Nuvo 38. Why white? Well black was back ordered and all of the other tanks in the showroom are on black night stands, so it should break up the color and pop.

Moved pictures to lower post to edit index easier

• Like 4

Of course you go with another sleek tank and stand combo. It ties quite well with your couch you use for hiring employees. ;)

I look forward to following this tank thread.

I really love the platform the nuvo's sit on, its really an interesting feature, how many other things can one do to make their glass box different from all the others on the market?

Of course you go with another sleek tank and stand combo. It ties quite well with your couch you use for hiring employees. ;)I look forward to following this tank thread.

Casting couchLol thanks

Looking forward to the build, but man is that Nuvo light terrible.

Yep. I have tons of them it's temporary so I could see the water. The radion is over the RSM and will be hanging over this tank.

IMG_6110.jpg

Put this LED under the base. Came from MACNA 2011 free giveaway from marineland.

IMG_6112.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

Water enters:

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

There is this strange black think hiding behind my palm. I'm to scared to investigate further.

IMG_6119.jpg

IMG_6120.jpg

IMG_6121.jpg

IMG_6122.jpg

IMG_6123.jpg

More to come. Need to break down the RSM and move livestock and hardware this weekend........

I really love the platform the nuvo's sit on, its really an interesting feature, how many other things can one do to make their glass box different from all the others on the market?

It is neat. The Nuvo 4-8-16 come with them. I was a little nervous to tests it's Chinese construction but it should be fine. The light under it is a cool touch.

You gonna fill the rest of the tanks up too?

God no. I really don't want this tank but I have the itch and I have more attention when they are at work. But how cool would it to have an AIO tank museum with living tanks?! I could charge admissions.

As rich as you are I would have expected you'd have a tank girl taking care of things......

Now that I think of it where's the inTank calendar of cute girls with all the inTank products???

I have a Makita and DeWalt calendar in my garage, love to have one from you.

Now that I think of it where's the inTank calendar of cute girls with all the inTank products???

I have a Makita and DeWalt calendar in my garage, love to have one from you.

image.jpg

Accepting more entries now

• Like 2

Work done today: Pump upgrade 1/2 done and media baskets installed

(2) Eheim 600 compact pumps. New hoses and clamps. I took the stock pump out since it was pretty loud. Yet after installing 1 Eheim seems as if the skinny chamber just breeds a little more noise than what I am used to. But it is still nice to remove the silly "Y" stock tubing which also falls apart easy if you are maintaining that chamber.

I have one Ehiem installed. The other will be replicated as below, it is is the RSM and will be harvested tomorrow.

IMG_6124.jpg-IMG_6128.jpg

IMG_6129.jpg

New pump all hooked up

IMG_6131.jpg

Tip: To straighten vinyl aquarium hose heat it up in water

Before:

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_6136.jpg

After:

IMG_6137.jpg

Media Baskets loaded:

IMG_6142.jpg-IMG_6140.jpg