Coral Vue Hydros

••JR'S Do!Aqua 60-F | The shallows |•• - Started with Millis

JR!

JR'S 60-F | The shallows |

8432129030_19a9753458_z.jpg

14137578393_4e0b2b6a51_o.jpg

Hey nano-reef. So well before i found this site i ran across this video that inspired me to take the plunge into the nano saltwater world.

So for the last few months i have been doing an extensive search through nano-reef for all the threads of 60f's

Now if you want to build a 60f there isnt a better tank to try to simulate then Pierce's

So far this is what I have and what i plan to do.

8610631883_3828875171_b.jpg

8610631825_f265e77b87_b.jpg

• Do!Aqua Cube Garden 60-F
  • Nano-Box Duo
  • PicoAquariums Nano overflow
  • Syncra Silent 1.5
  • Custom 15 gallon sump
  • Windham End-table
  • WP-10 w/12v mod
  • Hydor 200w in-line heater
  • Rkl w/2 pc4s
  • Custom ato w/aqualifter

LiveStock

• 6-Line Wrasse
  • 6 nerit snails
  • 4 blue leg hermits

Corals/Macros

Tons more to come. Stay tuned people.

• Like 5
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

let me know how the mame works out I'm planning on trying one out eventually. Did you successfully order one direct from mame through email?

I found a store in the US that had carried mame products but recently stopped which is the only reason I started my tank as aio over sump.

• Like 1

nice! i like the 45-f, but do you think its too shallow?

thanks man. well i like the 45f but it wasnt what i payed for and its not the size i was looking for.

Drill it!

no. just no.

Love it :)

thanks brother

let me know how the mame works out I'm planning on trying one out eventually. Did you successfully order one direct from mame through email?

I found a store in the US that had carried mame products but recently stopped which is the only reason I started my tank as aio over sump.

well i bought it from a user on here but it needed some replacement parts and i did make an order over email and it went super easy. they should be here in a few days. so keep tuning and ill post all how it goes.

also if you want info on how to order pm me and ill get you all the help i can :D

• Like 1

im just wondering if its practical for a reef tank since its so shallow.

its been done before but as for being practical i think most nano reefs arent. but isnt that why we are here :D

How do you like your ada vs your manta ray?

its kinda like compare them but as for build quality they are them on par with each other. the manta ray is slightly better imo. that might be due to preference though

Awesome! Looking forward to this!

Thanks for following :D

• Like 1

That sounds awesome I'll stay tuned for sure. Mame>drilling for aesthetics on a nano reef for sure, the performance should be the same aswell.

The main reason I want one now is for freshwater. Can hook my co2 reactor inline to the return and literally the only piece of glass in the tank will be the mame. One well placed plant and it won't even be visible.

• Like 1

That sounds awesome I'll stay tuned for sure. Mame>drilling for aesthetics on a nano reef for sure, the performance should be the same aswell.

The main reason I want one now is for freshwater. Can hook my co2 reactor inline to the return and literally the only piece of glass in the tank will be the mame. One well placed plant and it won't even be visible.

i have been playing with the idea of planting the 45f. ive never had a planted tank so it sounds fun :D

This is gonna be really cool. Great start and inspiration. You'll inspire people with yours too I'm sure!

thank you sir. your tank is a well dont tank as well. i really like what youve done so far too

Mame>drilling for aesthetics on a nano reef for sure, the performance should be the same aswell.

Disagree completely but to each their own. I will be following this build as well as it sounds like it is going to be a very cool setup!

Disagree completely but to each their own. I will be following this build as well as it sounds like it is going to be a very cool setup!

If I could have gotten an acrylic bulkhead I would have drilled mine, but since that isn't available and I'm not about to start milling my own I went with the mame.

If I could have gotten an acrylic bulkhead I would have drilled mine, but since that isn't available and I'm not about to start milling my own I went with the mame.

Yeah it is a bummer there isn't a source for those or even glass ones - they would sell for sure.

• Like 1

Archived