Top Shelf Aquatics

Hell's Fire Montipora

PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

Hell's Fire Montipora

One frag available at this time, $150

This coral has grown in our greenhouse facility for multiple generations.

image_zps2431ac93.jpg

PacificEastAquaculture
Good grab Zeph. Oh btw what happened with the pics you were gonna send me?
Don't know anything about any pics, is this directed to Zeph? If so please use PM in the future and not our forum for your chats.

Is it a graft or just pure awesomeness?
Not grafted
Don't know anything about any pics, is this directed to Zeph? If so please use PM in the future and not our forum for your chats.

So he compliments the buyer on your product and you ask him to stay out of your thread that was over multiple posts earlier? All he did was give you more advertisement and a compliment....

PacificEastAquaculture
Don't know anything about any pics, is this directed to Zeph? If so please use PM in the future and not our forum for your chats.So he compliments the buyer on your product and you ask him to stay out of your thread that was over multiple posts earlier? All he did was give you more advertisement and a compliment....

Sorry, but this is our sponsored forum and this gentleman has hassled us before. So as not to confuse folks I simply asked him to take his private conversations to PM, sorry you took offense.

• Like 1
ame="jack1978" post="4177228" timestamp="1359435544"]

Sorry, but this is our sponsored forum and this gentleman has hassled us before. So as not to confuse folks I simply asked him to take his private conversations to PM, sorry you took offense.

No offense taken.

Sorry yall..its mine!!!! Perfect addition for my Nano from hell. THanks again Dr. Mac!

Good thing you were fast, there were a lot of peeps who wanted it!
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
PacificEastAquaculture

We have several well healed frags, fire pattern however is variable and not as distinct at the moment.

Archived