Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Great service..quality critters

Tanks

So last week I ordered our clean up crews.Shipped on Thursday. Was supposed to get them no later than 3pm Sat. Well apparently the lovely postal service decided to "loose" them after they went through mail hub that's about 30 minutes from here on Friday.

Finally got them Monday. The Scarlet crab and Florida Cerith were limp n lifeless as were the bag of Dwarf Cetiths. Hated having to wait the 15 minutes acclamation time suggested. But by minute 13 the scarlet was showing signs of movement and the wee ones were wiggling.

15 minutes pass, take them out of their bags and put them in holding tank..EVERYONE comes around. I was so pleased. Everyone is then placed in their proper tanks and they get to work.

I want to thank John for such quality livestock. I think that made the difference between life n death arrival when the mail screws up.

Thanks John..I ended up with 3 extra teeny tiney extra hermits..but that's ok..gives Red some company. And the penny macro..it was EXACTLY was I was hoping it would be.:-)

Thank you!

Archived