Coral Vue Hydros

Radion Pro

Spirofucci

Can't wait for Ecotech to hash out the upgrade program?

Not trying to slow you down, go get that Pro! You're not going to get free candy from Ecotech. ;)

We got an email about this a few weeks ago, let me look back. We won't be selling the radions any more after our stock is gone, but I can put a pro on our next MP10 resupply order. Will advise....

We got an email about this a few weeks ago, let me look back. We won't be selling the radions any more after our stock is gone, but I can put a pro on our next MP10 resupply order. Will advise....

Thanks, I'll wait :)

I don't think anyone has them is stock yet. So ya sure, I'd rather get it from you. I hear you're running low on jet fuel.

• Like 2

I feel so special

Well the supply is running a little low, but it is the busy season so there is limited time to fly around to the tropical areas to meet up with the hookers who love their blow.

I'll let you know when it's on the site.

OK, cool, I wait for ya. Let me know. You should probably order a dozen of them like you did last time.

BTW hookers and blow are way cheaper down here since we're so close to the border, maybe we could work out a trade.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok cool. I think I'll wait till you actually have one, cause I'll have to transfer some $$$. :)

The light will be here Wednesday! Which is the last day we are shipping this week, taking Thursday and Friday off to head up north to (hopefully) snowmobile and shoot off a lot of firearms.

Ok, Way cool!!! I'm gonna place an order today. Now I'll have two inTank all in one scrapers!!!

Shooting guns is always fun! One of my best buddies has fully atomatic machine gun from WW II and owns it legally, gotta love Texas!!That thing is a friggn blast to fire.

Texas is pretty awesome.

My buddy has a bump stock on his AR15 so I get to try that out this weekend. As close as we're going to get to fully auto anytime soon.

I just placed the order for the PRO, but could not find the hanging kit on your site. I asked on the order if you have one, please bill me and send me one.

Yep, the gun laws in Texas are pretty awesome........hope they stay that way.........

Thanks, got the order. Now just waiting on FedEx. We don't stock the kit any more, they sat around forever. Your best bet is to get one elsewhere, sorry. I was thinking of ways to have it dropped shipped to you but it just wont work right. Thanks.

Thanks Mr. T!! NP on the hanging kit.

I'm not the first kid on the block to get a Pro, but almost..........:) I'm anxious to see the difference from the G1 to the Pro, I'll be able to compare them side by side.

The light will be here Wednesday! Which is the last day we are shipping this week, taking Thursday and Friday off to head up north to (hopefully) snowmobile and shoot off a lot of firearms.

What a life you have. Jelly

What a life you have. Jelly

Owning your own company isn't all it's cracked up to be. He still is accountable to the board and all his stockholders.

FedEx sucks, apparently the came, again before I open. This guy knows I get here at 9.30am

I'll get it out Monday, sorry!

Crap.

I think it will still be sooner than anywhere else, no worries.

There is no snow. It is 64 degrees here with 2 inches of rain. But hey 49 days till spring. :)

We had 63 yesterday. Today 4 inches of snow and in the 20s, WTF. The high for Friday where I'm going is 0. Low -16. Time to ride!

Got the Radion today! Thank you sir.

Now I have two all in one scrapers!

Oh and thanks for the fish, I feel special. I never got that many before. :)

No blow for me for quite a while....................:(

Archived