inTank Media Baskets

January 2013 Featured Reef - JayPagi's 16 Gallon

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For January we're featuring JayPagi and his 16 gallon nano reef!

We're ringing in the new year with his 16 gallon shallow nano reef, which turns just one year old this month. In this season of new beginnings, many hobbyists may find themselves considering starting a new nano reef of their own. JayPagi's aquarium story is a fantastic example of what an aquarium can become in its first year after careful planning, construction, and dedication.

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find JayPagi's aquarium journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for JayPagi, and he'll try his best to answer them.

• Like 2

Congrats!

Congratulations!!!!

Congrats jaypagi!!

Congrats!

Congrats looks really nice.

Congrats! :)

Thank-you all I had so much fun scrambling to take some new pictures and working on the write up over the last few days, I hope everyone enjoys it.

Good job dude!

Congrats JayPagi ... love how clean and well thought out it is!

Congrats! Nice and clean.

Very nice. Congrats.

Thanks everyone.

A big congratulations to you!!!! You have a gorgeous reef tank!!!!

I love the photo of your daughter...too cute. I see a future reefer on your hands. :happy:

Congrats!!

Congratulations

Congrats!! That is one purdy tank!

Congratulations!

Thanks everyone!

A big congratulations to you!!!! You have a gorgeous reef tank!!!!

I love the photo of your daughter...too cute. I see a future reefer on your hands. :happy:

Thanks gena she is just the easiest subject to photograph. In the picture she's actually holding one half of a magnet cleaner and she already loves feeding the fish (with a little help) so I think your right about her being a future reefer.

polarblair2000

Congrats, Stunning tank. It looks so clean and awesome! I really like how the back of the tank is clear, my next tank will be the same so I'm happy I did this as it looks so great on your tank.

Congrats Jay, it looks great!

Thanks it means a lot.

Congrats, Stunning tank. It looks so clean and awesome! I really like how the back of the tank is clear, my next tank will be the same so I'm happy I did this as it looks so great on your tank.

Thanks a lot... I find it makes the tank look deeper than it is but that's just me.

Archived