Innovative Marine Aquariums

Reef Cleaners = CUC Gods

Paandemonium

Paandemonium

So this is a little old but I'd like to take five minutes to add to the long list of happy customer feedback.

Customer service and shipping were exceptional, no DOA but even if there were I would have been more than covered.

I ordered no more than ten of each, most of them were between 6-7 of each because I had never dealt with Reef Cleaners before and I was not on any reefing forum I was also on a tightttttt budget. In fact the only reason I turned to Reef Cleaners was because my LFS at the time was crazy and was charging $5 per turbo snail....

But boy am I glad I found these guys :):):):)

Here is what I got in the mail from them( bags were wet because I temp acclimated them for a little)

IMG_0006_zps96637cdb.jpg

IMG_0005_zpseb6016a8.jpg

IMG_0004_zps85527270.jpg

IMG_0003_zpsc4098d0f.jpg

IMG_0001_zps77f58325.jpg

I also value honesty and while trolling though their website in search of some new critters for my next order I found this

"The purpose behind this product is to introduce a pure strain of Tisbe copepods to your tank. If you have them already, you will gain little from purchasing this product. For the most part, purchasing this item is a waste of money, we only offer it because of demand."

I am glad to see the honesty and its things like this that will make them the sole providers of my CUC for reefs to come

Keep up the good work ;)

• Like 3

John is the best! Have already placed 2 orders. Never a problem.

And always amazed at what he sends. :) W-

• 2 months later...
Paandemonium

would it be cheaper to get a package for $13 or pick individually...i would save over $8 if i picked individually...

I like the individual better because you choose what you want but it's all the same awesomeness

I ordered from reef cleaners a while ago as well and great quick delivery and the amount of cleaners I recieved is awesome. I was very happy.

• 2 months later...
Paandemonium

I made a new order yesterday(at like 4 in the morning) it got shipped yesterday and will arrive at my house in full awesomeness today in the morning(the proper morning not 1:41 am.... lol)

I'll post pictures of the little army when it gets to my house B)

Paandemonium

The goodz as always more than what I ordered extremely fast shipping and I would have taken a picture of every bag but I was too excited and yeah..... :naughtydance:

0694E918-CAC1-474A-B96E-A0925B3A341F-187

0BC50EDC-7BA8-4D18-A3E4-E81EF22B753D-187

Archived