SaltCritters.com

Spec V Crazy

x3thelast

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
speaking of mame i need to get one of their overflows.

get on that ish man! i wish i had room for a full on system with a sump. otherwise i would have asked for that too! :(

get on that ish man! i wish i had room for a full on system with a sump. otherwise i would have asked for that too! :(

this thread makes me want to DIY my 5.5g into an All-In-One now. Also I am going to go tomorrow and see if the LFS has the twin spot!

this thread makes me want to DIY my 5.5g into an All-In-One now. Also I am going to go tomorrow and see if the LFS has the twin spot!

Haha. I thought u had a aio biocube already???

can she order one for me and ill pay for it? on the realz

can she order one for me and ill pay for it? on the realz

ill send you the magic site where she got it. kind of a pain to order but its totally worth it. its where i get all my japanese goodies that i CANNOT find anywhere else stateside. This includes car parts :D

ill send you the magic site where she got it. kind of a pain to order but its totally worth it. its where i get all my japanese goodies that i CANNOT find anywhere else stateside. This includes car parts :D

sick :wub: :wub: :wub:

Haha. I thought u had a aio biocube already???

Yeah I have the 12g Nano that is in m signature. I can;t settle on any one aquascape though. Maybe you guys have some suggestions?

I want to go with a bigger tank (i have an empty 55g) but the space is just not there right now. I am going to make a spare 5.5g tank I have into the QT tank so when I get new fish and coral I can quarantine them. I am starting to get a lot more coral and I don't want to introduce a pest or issue.

Hows the flow now?

Interested in how the pressure is coming out of the nozzle.

Noticeably more. I've still got a flow accelerator on the way. I hope that the pump will have enough juice that I can split the return into two nozzles. If not, then ill have to get an mp10 later on so I can get a nice random flow so I can stock it with sps :)

Yeaaa! Got the MP10 in! Gunna be insane in this 5 gallon tank! Bahahahaha.

I've got this vision in my head of you turning it on for the first time, and half your tank just bubbling over the edges immediately. Hopefully that's not actually what happens. :)

I've got this vision in my head of you turning it on for the first time, and half your tank just bubbling over the edges immediately. Hopefully that's not actually what happens. :)

haha nah its actually running really well! finally no more spots for fish poo to collect!

image2.jpg

Quick photo before lights out. MP10'd. Gangnam style!!!!! ^___^

Alot of people have these Vortech powerheads... am I that bad at finding a deal or is everyone just Ballin' like that?

• Like 1

When i saw that pic I was like OMAaagosshhh! Nice job i like ur aquascape :D OP OP OP OP OP Gangnam style

Sry my korean side is getting to me

When i saw that pic I was like OMAaagosshhh! Nice job i like ur aquascape :D OP OP OP OP OP Gangnam style

Sry my korean side is getting to me

haha yeaaa represent!!! heeeyyyyy sexy layday!

Alot of people have these Vortech powerheads... am I that bad at finding a deal or is everyone just Ballin' like that?

its just totally worth every penny. if you can find a good used one under $200 jump on it, because thats the cheapest PROGRAMABLE wavemaker you could possibly get. Not to mention its quality stuff!

haha yeaaa represent!!! heeeyyyyy sexy layday!

its just totally worth every penny. if you can find a good used one under $200 jump on it, because thats the cheapest PROGRAMABLE wavemaker you could possibly get. Not to mention its quality stuff!

yeah I have been looking around a little. I want to try to diy with the wet side and then make my own motor with a brushless rc car motor and some magnets but after I get done with it and it fails I might as well just bought the real thing.

yeah I have been looking around a little. I want to try to diy with the wet side and then make my own motor with a brushless rc car motor and some magnets but after I get done with it and it fails I might as well just bought the real thing.

yea might as well...some one built one tiny one for a sub gallon once...i wonder if he ever sold that thing...

Archived