Coral Vue Hydros

Black Friday Sale at Reefcleaners.org

johnmaloney

ReefCleaners.org is having a Black Friday sale today, it is 15% off the entire store, with the exception of our rock. Rock is sale priced today though. Sale ends tonight at 11:59pm PST.

To take advantage of the sale, use the discount code "blackfriday" during checkout.

Unfortunately this discount cannot be retroactively applied to an order, you can add to a previously made order by checking the group buy option during checkout and leaving the note "combine with previous order" in the comments field found immediately before the confirm order button.

Thanks again! Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving! Keep an eye out for the Ugly Tank Contest that resumes later this week.

(Just a quick note, our Monday shipment will book pretty early this week because of a holiday related backlog. I apologize for that).

NICE! Love the ugly tank contest. Mine is not so bad, but it did get out of hand after my protein skimmer died on me! Keep up the good work john!

Me too!

edit- Ah crap. Going away for business on Wednesday next week...earlier than planned. Sent an email asking to confirm delivery for Tuesday, or to hold for following week.

Thanks all! I got that note but may have misunderstood it kgoldy, I will double check arrival time now and shoot you an email.

Thanks dude, it's pleasure as always buying from Reef Cleaners!

Thanks everyone! We are booked up to Wednesday now. :)

Wish me luck today, FSU is playing UF, and I find myself at a computer between a Seminole fan and the TV without a helmet of my own to protect me from remote controls in case things go wrong. :)

Thanks everyone! We are booked up to Wednesday now. :)

Wish me luck today, FSU is playing UF, and I find myself at a computer between a Seminole fan and the TV without a helmet of my own to protect me from remote controls in case things go wrong. :)

Yeah you have no idea. I live in Gainesville as a Seminole. I see gator signage everywhere I go everyday. Well anyways I just have to say scalp em!!

Archived