SaltCritters.com

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice. I saw a nice house in las Colinas, pretty Spans Colonial style, bigger than anything I need and 13 minute from work.

I am glad the Fed did not raise interest rates so at least the pressure is not on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, the war on the palys and GSP continues. I think it'll take me another time maybe to to eradicate the palys from the tank. The GSP I just want beaten back some. I pulled it off the left wall completely and from misc other places. It had started to win the war on the overflow, so I pealed it back from there too. As always, click for full screen goodness. And yes, I know I need to clean the glass!

rPdJacl.jpg

You did a great job there though. It looks like a different tank. You have room to put a small rock or tonga branch structure to get some height. are you keeping the green palys on the right side?

You did a great job there though. It looks like a different tank. You have room to put a small rock or tonga branch structure to get some height. are you keeping the green palys on the right side?

I'm not sure. Haven't ruled out destroying them yet, but haven't decided to either. After I take care of some of the invasive stuff, I might think about putting some hardier SPS back in.

• 4 weeks later...

So, what if I were to make a 48x36x24 rimless with only SPS on the rocks, only LPS on the sandbed, not not a softie to be seen. Lit by a massive array of T5HOs and powered by a couple of MP40s, an apex, and a two tiered sump system, where I put a Fuge over the top of a sump in a massive 48x48x24" stand? Guess the fraglets aren't going to college!

So, what if I were to make a 48x36x24 rimless with only SPS on the rocks, only LPS on the sandbed, not not a softie to be seen. Lit by a massive array of T5HOs and powered by a couple of MP40s, an apex, and a two tiered sump system, where I put a Fuge over the top of a sump in a massive 48x48x24" stand? Guess the fraglets aren't going to college!

They coop and help pay their own damn way. Big tank sounds awesome, link to the thread when you start it!

They have to learn to be responsible at some point, so why not start early . They can't expect these handouts to continue forever

#getajob

:lol:

:D

Archived