Pod Your Reef

Veng's 20L - Black Friday Madness!

Veng

Dr.Brain Coral

I am planning and Designing a .19 gallon(before I add the sump which will double the volume If I do add one) tank. I am thinking I will make a couple for different creatures like Aiptasia and majanos. If they work Maybe I could Give you one.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am planning and Designing a .19 gallon(before I add the sump which will double the volume If I do add one) tank. I am thinking I will make a couple for different creatures like Aiptasia and majanos. If they work Maybe I could Give you one.

That sounds cool!

If I ever made a 1 gallon or less tank, I'd design it to plumb into my main system. It would remove a lot of the equipment required if you did it like that.

Dr.Brain Coral

That sounds cool!

If I ever made a 1 gallon or less tank, I'd design it to plumb into my main system. It would remove a lot of the equipment required if you did it like that.

Thanks. Now there is a Good idea. I wouldnt have to find a tiny Pump if I did that

You could get one of the 35 gph dc ones from ebay and remove some of the impeller fins.

And metro, if I do build one and it works, I will send you the scald down prototype.

Crickets.

Puppies.

Babies.

Belly

salties

cheesecake?

All is quiet on the Western front. :) Busy taking care of the one mobile baby and baking the other. I made fruit leather! Yummy.

Oh we are puppy sitting and I think I got a cute picture today. We'll see if veng can work with it.

Crickets.

Puppies.

Babies.

Belly

salties

cheesecake?

Just sunrises....

CnQeDQ0h.jpg

Yes there is

Just a different Name for Fruit Leather

Thats what I was told. But I am probaly wrong

Mmmmm fruit jerky...

toXBbZDh.jpg

All is quiet on the Western front. :) Busy taking care of the one mobile baby and baking the other. I made fruit leather! Yummy.

Oh we are puppy sitting and I think I got a cute picture today. We'll see if veng can work with it.

This one?

O9HRq2Ah.jpg

So the GSP, garf bonsai, and Meteor shower are all having a party. The Graf frag is not taking it well, and while the meteor shower is beating up on the garf, it's going to lose to the GSP. I think i'm going to trim back the GSP this weekend on the back. Probably going to have to get some off the bottom of the tank as well, and if I knew what to do with (other than simply throw out), it's about time to pull it off the side wall too.

uojrp8Sh.jpg

In other news, I decided I wanted a new project for my sharp hand planes, so I bought a bunch of ceder and got to work on a table. I've got the top gluing already.

BTVTjjoh.jpg

Going to use 4x4s for the legs. Going to use entirely mortise and tenon joints, got started on the first one tonight. It still needs the base squared and general clean up, but it's coming along nicely.

r68UyyVh.jpg

I really wonder who would win between the GSP and the meteor shower.

So are you doing a nomad knock-down table or just a mortise joint table?

Also have you seen this?

(wrong link the first time...)

I really wonder who would win between the GSP and the meteor shower.

So are you doing a nomad knock-down table or just a mortise joint table?

Also have you seen this?

(wrong link the first time...)

Just mortise and tenon, not knock down.

I had not seen that video, I do like the timelapse of it though, that's awesome.

Wow, what a great looking table. Time lapse makes it looks so easy. :)

No kidding! He's probably got 60-100 hours into that table and he makes it in like 3 1/2 minutes :lol:

Archived