inTank Media Baskets

November 2012 Featured Reef - awpong

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

For November we're featuring awpong and his two year old 20 gallon nano reef. This aquarium has survived the rigors of college life, including 4 moves!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his reef profile! You can find awpong's tank journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for awpong, and he'll try his best to answer them.

A big congrats to you!!!!!! Beautiful reef!!!!! I'm always impressed with these college reefs. I know I personally couldn't have juggled a reef and studies when I was in college. You have done an amazing job :)

A big congrats to you!!!!!! Beautiful reef!!!!! I'm always impressed with these college reefs. I know I personally couldn't have juggled a reef and studies when I was in college. You have done an amazing job :)

Thanks! It's definitely not easy, but it's worth it.

Really cool video and an awesome tank. That frogspawn is HUGE!

The frogspawn grows so quickly. I've probably fragged 15 heads off of it since I got it.

Great tank! And that huge variegated frogspawn :wub:, I'm so jealous!

:D

Very cool tank! I am glad to have seen it survive for so long.

Congratulations! Your video is very well done. What kind of camera did you use to film it?

Thanks. I've had a lot of free time this week, courtesy of Hurricane Sandy, so I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

I just used my Cannon Rebel T1i for the videos.

Congrats awpong :) I knew your tank was worthy. This is very well deserved
Congrats! Very nice layout.
Hubba HUBBA!

Congrats, one of my favorites :)

Wow that Frogspawn is sweet I cant wait for mine to get that big!

Thanks everyone!

Bout time pong! Ive been following your tanks since i joined NR. You deserve this.

congrats! I love the 20L

Thanks, I love the avatar :naughtydance:

Question, what is the highlighter yellow color coral under your frogspawn in the sand.

And awesome tank, I hope one day mine can look that nice :o

Archived