Innovative Marine Aquariums

REEFMASTER's Breaking down, leaving hobby for a while

Reefmaster1996

Reefmaster1996
NIce so far, I curious to see how the white acrylic will look, Also I noticed you put anemone crabs on your stocking, what type of anemone will you have?

Not exactly sure yet but most likely a nicely colored rose bubble tip for the clownfish pair I plan on getting.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reefmaster1996
That's pretty much what I had in mind, but I really need to focus on finishing this beast first.

Why won't it let me post anymore pictures?

Silicone job doesn't look that bad and looks nice with the black. Create a photobucket account and then just link the images. Would be really easy to do a closed loop system in this. Probably end up being cheaper than MP10 and you'd just have a couple pieces of locline sticking out of the rockwork if you planned it right.

Reefmaster1996
Silicone job doesn't look that bad and looks nice with the black. Create a photobucket account and then just link the images. Would be really easy to do a closed loop system in this. Probably end up being cheaper than MP10 and you'd just have a couple pieces of locline sticking out of the rockwork if you planned it right.

Thanks for all the comments guys, I will create a photo bucket account as soon as I finish my homework

God highschool is great about giving you tons. I apologize for not uploading pictures lately school had kept me busy, but I do have an update. I have designed the sump, (in the process of getting a qoute from glasscages on it) , and boy is my fuge big! 13 gallons of nutrient export baby!!! I will upload pics of the design and updates onto the photobucket account after I make it. I should be able to water test the display within the next week and will get it plumbed and running fresh water during Christmas time. Hopefully it will be running on salt by march of next year ( I have a lot of expensive equipment to buy!) Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for staying tuned,

Reefmaster

Progress? It looks good so far And more pictures!!! Lol now that my build is over I can actually start doing my homework... If I ever stop trolling NR. And go wolves!

Reefmaster1996
Progress? It looks good so far And more pictures!!! Lol now that my build is over I can actually start doing my homework... If I ever stop trolling NR. And go wolves!

You go to new some highschool?

And following :naughtydance:

Thanks for following will be posting photobucket account very shortly! omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Deleted User 3
Thanks for all the comments guys, I will create a photo bucket account as soon as I finish my homework

God highschool is great about giving you tons. I apologize for not uploading pictures lately school had kept me busy, but I do have an update. I have designed the sump, (in the process of getting a qoute from glasscages on it) , and boy is my fuge big! 13 gallons of nutrient export baby!!! I will upload pics of the design and updates onto the photobucket account after I make it. I should be able to water test the display within the next week and will get it plumbed and running fresh water during Christmas time. Hopefully it will be running on salt by march of next year ( I have a lot of expensive equipment to buy!) Stay tuned for updates.

Thanks for staying tuned,

Reefmaster

Ahh high school, I miss those days. College is worse!

Reefmaster1996
Will be ordering custom sump soon.

Wow, glasscages is really dumb, apparently my sump is too complicated for them to build. I'm done ordering tanks from these people but I can't find a better price on glass that's thiers. I guess DIY sump here we go!

Reefmaster1996
Wow, glasscages is really dumb, apparently my sump is too complicated for them to build. I'm done ordering tanks from these people but I can't find a better price on glass that's thiers. I guess DIY sump here we go!

Apparently this is too hard to do! http://s1323.beta.photobucket.com/user/Ree...?sort=3&o=0

http://s1323.beta.photobucket.com/user/Ree...?sort=3&o=0

Reefmaster1996
I would bet money that they just don't want to hassle with it, so they tell you it's too complicated. You could always just order the sump as a tank the size you want and put in the dividers yourself. Just a thought.

Yeah but I'm the type of person who doesn't trust many people and can work really well with his hands, plus I already built the display and stand from scratch, so what do I have to loose? I did order glass sheets though from them in 3/8 for the sump and 1/4 for the dividers, I only have to cut that small rectangular section for the refugium to overflow into the sump.

Eh! Another High Schooler! We need a thread!

You bet, thanks for commenting guys, stay tuned for updates, glass for sump comes in next weekend! :D

um have your ordered ur mp10's yet? i read on ur first page that u were ordering 3/8 glass. mp10's arnt rated for that thickness of glass and speaking from experiance they really dont like that thick of glass ....

I have a glove stuck between the wall and the mp10 so it doesn keep slideing down the glass

It does say it's rated up to 3/8". Are you using the rubber spacer on the dry side? If so, you shouldn't be for that thickness.

FTFY

image-2.jpg

image-4.jpg

Nice lookin sump btw. How does the water flow through the fuge section?

Reefmaster1996
im sorry that was a brain fart on my side i read it and typed it thinking 1/2 ;) nice looking build i must say

thanks guys I really appreciate people finally seeing this thread!

Archived