Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

The SuperNova, Coming This November!

Reef Breeders

Reef Breeders

Who's ready for 200watts of LED POWER? With the latest Cree, Osram, an Bridgelux diodes, 4 channel dimming, and full controllability, these will change the aquarium LED industry, and leave more $$$ in hobbyist's wallets. Here is a teaser pic:

SuperNovaPCB.jpg

• 4 months later...

So, it's all most April. Are you guys going to have any updates on the current fixture for MACNA (I think that's where you said it'll be unveiled)? No rush, I have some other equipment to acquire first, I'm just holding out for this light when I'm ready to purchase one.

• 1 year later...

Bump! What's the latest on the Super Nova?

By the way Logan ,my Value fixture is all I hoped it would be.

Reef Breeders

This post is old, since then we have made a lot of major changes to this project. It has been going slow and steady, and we need to make sure the light is absolutely perfect before we release it. Here are some images from a couple months ago, we should have one with the final layout and case built in June:

http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/Lvanghele/media/assembledsnova_zpsb4fa9f09.jpg.html'>assembledsnova_zpsb4fa9f09.jpg

http://s1131.photobucket.com/user/Lvanghele/media/carboncase_zps901b42cb.jpg.html'>carboncase_zps901b42cb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Reef Breeders

6 fans, all enclosed in the case. The air comes in and goes out through 4 holes on top of the light, the fans are controlled by several built in temperature sensors. You can adjust when they come and at what power level based on temperature.

• 1 year later...

Alright Logan, it's been a year. I gotta bump ya. My value fixture is rocking my acros, but I gotta see this light!

Reef Breeders

Still in progress, we are actually setting up our own production facility in the Philippines as the Chinese factories simply were unable to build with the quality we require. We will post an update when the lights are in production.

• 1 month later...

Still in progress, we are actually setting up our own production facility in the Philippines as the Chinese factories simply were unable to build with the quality we require. We will post an update when the lights are in production.

Ok I'm itching to see this light as well. Do you guys think it will be available around the holidays this year or earlier? Any projected release date?

So, it's all most April. Are you guys going to have any updates on the current fixture for MACNA (I think that's where you said it'll be unveiled)? No rush, I have some other equipment to acquire first, I'm just holding out for this light when I'm ready to purchase one.

Still aquiring that equipment, it's not too late to sell me one!

Archived