Coral Vue Hydros

trueisb2 Feedback Thread!

xcom

reefer-madness111

Sent PayPal over the weekend and item was shipped as soon as humanly possible. I appreciate your quick responses over PM, and the fact it took roughly a week to make its way to Canada. Everything was nicely wrapped and packaged. Thanks again !

XxViEtXjUStiNxX

I met up with trueisb2 in person. He's a stand up guy with quality stuff. Don't hesitate to buy from him. Thanks again!

Bought a Sunpod from Trueisb2 about a month go. For the price offered I was wondering what the true quality of the item would be. To my surprise the item arrived days earlier than expected, packed better than I could have ever expected (Custom slots made out of spare cardboard to make sure it couldn't shift) and looked as if it were brand new! LOVING my new light!

I ordered some of the key largo base rock from him and the communication was awesome! The package was sent out the day after I sent payment and it arrived much sooner than I expected. Each rock was wrapped seperately in bubble wrap and seperated by tons of paper. The rocks all arrived in tact and they look great. I would definitely recommend buying from him and if he ever sells anything else I would feel comfortable buying again. Thanks trueisb2!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought a vega and a controller from trueisb2 over the last couple weeks. The items were just as described and he gave me a heck of a deal. Great clear communication, excellent packing, mailed promptly and provided tracking#. I couldn't ask for a better experience. Thanks Trueisb2!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived