Coral Vue Hydros

My PJ reef little tank

pj86

I'll be buying one very soon Paul

Going to take a jar and light to go planted tank with Amazonia substrate and a crystal red shrimp for work

Want planted I think the led w be fine

Your swivel light and matched lid and jar is too much to resist

Can I pay you extra to drill a single eighth inch hole in the lid I need an airline pass through but not for air. Its for intermittent co2 gas injection

I've been looking at that too. It's called Flexwatt heat tape.

What a great little gadget, going to have to play around with this.

Another question. Right now I have an EBay 5x1W par LED bulb over mine. Zoas are often closed with it and my ricordia is slumped over. What do you think of putting a Coral Compulsion 22K PAR 30 (14W) over it?

Posting in other thread as well.

How deep is your tank. I think a PAR30 might be too much for a small aquarium, depending on the optics.

I'll be buying one very soon Paul

Going to take a jar and light to go planted tank with Amazonia substrate and a crystal red shrimp for work

Want planted I think the led w be fine

Your swivel light and matched lid and jar is too much to resist

Can I pay you extra to drill a single eighth inch hole in the lid I need an airline pass through but not for air. Its for intermittent co2 gas injection

Of course Brandon!, I would definitely would love to see what you can do with one of the lamps, specially freshwater.

What a great little gadget, going to have to play around with this.

How deep is your tank. I think a PAR30 might be too much for a small aquarium, depending on the optics.

I think it's the same jar as you have. About 6-7" maybe, not sure right off hand.

I had an idea I'm trying now. I put in a 80GPH pump turned all the way to low, and it boosts temps a lot. It's 4 watts, which is quite a bit in such a small thing. I ordered last night a Finnex Max 300 heater contoller to plug the pump into. Should be cool to see if it works. :)

Archived