Innovative Marine Aquariums

My Atlantis - Wild & Woolly May 2015 Pictures!

eitallent

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow! Beautiful updates! I love how filled in everything has gotten. Its so colorful in there! Hands down, your tank is my favorite rock wall tank! You did such an amazing job making it look natural and then placing the corals and letting them fill in so it looks so lush! :)

Glad to see the monti is doing so well now! In my tank, its a teal color with a purple rim and then the bright red polyps. Its really a gorgeous coral!

• 1 year later...

Is that a 6line or a pinkstreaked? All the same I love their swooping and snooping around.

That is Marty Feldman the Sixline Wrasse. He is very colorful and loves looking out from the tank at the dry world.

IMG_0152-L.jpg

Your tank has come such a long way. I accidently clicked on the beginning of your thread which is cool cause I got to see your beginnings in the hobby!

Thank you, all of you, for the kind comments. I always love reading and posting on this community site. It is addictive! :wub:

Your tank has come such a long way. I accidently clicked on the beginning of your thread which is cool cause I got to see your beginnings in the hobby!

Totally agree here! Nice to see you again.

I've missed you and your tanks :wub:. Welcome back!!!!!

Welcome back :flower:

Excellent little reef you have going there. I really enjoyed the Zoa collection. Keep up the great work.

Wow! Beautiful updates! I love how filled in everything has gotten. Its so colorful in there! Hands down, your tank is my favorite rock wall tank! You did such an amazing job making it look natural and then placing the corals and letting them fill in so it looks so lush! :)

Glad to see the monti is doing so well now! In my tank, its a teal color with a purple rim and then the bright red polyps. Its really a gorgeous coral!

Tank is looking really good! Everything is growing out and lush. How did the zoas end up doing?

Holy cow , I haven't been here in a while . This tank is amazing , so many colorz .

Here are a few cell phone pictures. I have let my son use my T4i for his photography class this semester. So until I get it back all I have is mediocre images.

If you click on the image it will enlarge.

Display tank

20150420_152819-XL.jpg

20150420_152748-XL.jpg

20150420_152725-XL.jpg

20150420_152708-XL.jpg

20150420_152653-XL.jpg

20150420_152645-XL.jpg

20150420_152618-XL.jpg

Fuge critters

I love these little stars. Look at all the Tisbe cocopods!

20150420_152955-XL.jpg

See the limpet? I have at least four of these cute HH's that are visible.

20150420_153219-XL.jpg

I just love the lushness of your tank.

Thank you, FlowerMama.

Many of the Zoas have receded. I probably have the light set too high. The LPS are growing well. The rock flower is the star of the show!

Pinner Reef

Love the look of a really mature tank. Softies growing into/over each other makes the tank look really natural.

Do you know if she's male or female? A couple of us in the rock flower nem thread had male spawning activity last night and my experience so far has been if they're 2" they can spawn. I just notice his/her mouth is kinda open.

Love the look of a really mature tank. Softies growing into/over each other makes the tank look really natural.

Thank you, Pinner Reef. It is a work in progress no matter how much time passes. I am amazed when I look back at the older picks.

Do you know if she's male or female? A couple of us in the rock flower nem thread had male spawning activity last night and my experience so far has been if they're 2" they can spawn. I just notice his/her mouth is kinda open.

You are probably correct about that. This flower is about 4" across and has never spawned so it follows that she must be a female. Or? I read in the RFA appreciation thread that females brood. How cool that is!

I'd say you may have a female since it's never spawned into the water yet. So, you need to get a couple more in your tank and see if you end up with a male!!!!

Archived