Top Shelf Aquatics

Arkayology's Rimless 40g

Arkayology

The stand came out great! Cool that you put a side door on there!

I was always envious of people with the foresight to add a side maintenance door in case you really need to get in there. No more spelunking inside the stand for me!

That stand is sleek! I wanted to do something like that for my tank, but my room does not have the room for a stand lol. I'm looking forward to your new tank, should be filled with epic!

That stand is sleek! I wanted to do something like that for my tank, but my room does not have the room for a stand lol. I'm looking forward to your new tank, should be filled with epic!

Thanks Mark! I'll update when I get the tank!

I like those handles on the stand! Lol.... Exact same ones on mine, Good looking stand though, the one i built for my custom was my first aswell.... Still holding

Edited by mpsti05
I like those handles on the stand! Lol.... Exact same ones on mine, Good looking stand though, the one i built for my custom was my first aswell.... Still holding

Great minds think alike

Going to be a nice one because almost the same dimension as mine :D :D

:)

Hah, I would be the envy of all my colleagues with that.

I heard from the LFS today. I will have my tank Tuesday. I was hoping for it to arrive before the weekend but it is what it is. All still have a few things left to do like situate all my controllers and wires within the stand, attach the arms for my lighting, and the plumbing which will have to wait until the tank gets here. Until this, here is an iphone pic of where I am at.

IMG_0175_zpsa626934e.jpg

Edited by Arkayology
I heard from the LFS today. I will have my tank Tuesday. I was hoping for it to arrive before the weekend but it is what it is. All still have a few things left to do like situate all my controllers and wires within the stand, attach the arms for my lighting, and the plumbing which will have to wait until the tank gets here. Until this, here is an iphone pic of where I am at.

IMG_0175_zpsa626934e.jpg

Looks lonely with out the tank. :( But it seems your ready to when it comes in!

Nice artifacts on the wall, you just need a little hook to place the whip.

Looks great! Can't wait to see the tank. I will be keeping my eye on this one.

Following

Cant wait until this thing is filled!

Thanks everyone. I was so stoked until I received an email today letting me know my tank is being delayed! There was a flaw in one of the glass panels so LeeMar will be fixing it and I will not get it until next week! :tears:

IMG_0175_zpsa626934e.jpg

wow sweet stand i thought it was a black mini fridge until you showed with the door open :P

Oh crap!

At least they are fixing it!

Ya! I am super bummed. I wanted to get this thing hooked up and going as I am a reef junkie going through withdrawals. You are right though pryonus; at least they are fixing it. I paid a good amount for the tank and part of that is the quality guarantee. I think I will be very happy when I actually get it.

wow sweet stand i thought it was a black mini fridge until you showed with the door open :P

I didn't see that until it was mentioned. I guess it kind of does look like a mini fridge.

IMG_0177.jpg

omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg omgomgomg

Well.........Indy, what do you think??? Did it come in one piece, do ya love it?

I see you got some plastic plants for it!

Well.........Indy, what do you think??? Did it come in one piece, do ya love it?

I see you got some plastic plants for it!

i need to see this unwrapped......now

:P