Cultivated Reef

August 2012 Featured Reef - MasterMind9

Christopher Marks

Christopher Marks

Congratulations to MasterMind9 for being selected for our August Reef Profile. MasterMind9's 37 gallon shallow nano reef hails from Bangkok Thailand!

featuredreef.jpg

Click the picture above to check out his nano reef profile! You can find MasterMind9's tank journal in our Members Aquariums forum. Feel free to post any comments or questions you may have for MasterMind9, and he'll try his best to answer them.

An amazing tank. Well deserved. That image gives the tank amazing depth. Looks like an underwater reef penjing. W-

I didn't realize how much I missed the (once) much more common softie tank until seeing yours. I'm sure others have said the words to you many times over, but you have created something exquisitely beautiful with incredible harmony. I'm jealous, yet inspired by your success and eye for coral selection and placement.

Well deserved congratulations. Keep up the incredible work!

Not fair! Anybody from Siam Reef Club should not be allowed to have TOTM!

There are simply no ugly tanks in Bangkok!

Seriously, I've always loved this tank, just beautiful! Also, I liked your write up as well. Congratulations!

Actually, I like to follow quite a few tanks from members of your club. :)

MasterMind9
I didn't realize how much I missed the (once) much more common softie tank until seeing yours. I'm sure others have said the words to you many times over, but you have created something exquisitely beautiful with incredible harmony. I'm jealous, yet inspired by your success and eye for coral selection and placement.

Well deserved congratulations. Keep up the incredible work!

I believe that most of colorful tank have to put SPS inside so I try to break the rule, only select colorful LPS and placing alone with softy to create shading and movement of the tank.^^

Congrats Bro. Very well deserve. Told you it would be anytime soon.

Never thought it came this fast bro, super happy haha!!!

Congrats!!!!! Your tank is stunning!!!! Love all the colors :)

your tank also great,thanks so much^^

Great depth! It reminds me of the C.P. Farm tanks.

That tank is legend, i'm still too far from that man.

Couldn't place it but that's exactly it!

I wish I could have a tank like that one day but I have to get a bigger one LOL

Ahhh congrats mastermind!! B)

Thanks dude for your support all the time since I started post one this web^^

Unbelievable style - Thailand must have some amazing LFS!

I have a privilege card with a couple premium vendor that's my secret lol ^^

Looks great, congratulations.

Thanks a lot.

Congrats! Beautiful tank. I love the layout and the coral selection!

So glad that I can feature beside you on totm man. You tank is one of my favourite!!!

Not fair! Anybody from Siam Reef Club should not be allowed to have TOTM!

There are simply no ugly tanks in Bangkok!

Seriously, I've always loved this tank, just beautiful! Also, I liked your write up as well. Congratulations!

Actually, I like to follow quite a few tanks from members of your club. :)

I have to tell you that I'm only rookie for SRC compare to other people. If you follow our web site you have to know LAST VERSION , LOW PROFILE , MODDY and FISHFEETSPA , they are all the greatest!!!

Archived