Top Shelf Aquatics

Bubble King Deluxe Skimmers On Sale!

Jeremy B.

BK250i5-1_1.jpg

We have overstock on our Bubble King Deluxe skimmer line which means you can now save hundreds off the retail price of any Bubble King Deluxe 200, 250, or 300 model skimmer. Both Internal and External models are on sale!

Example:

Deluxe 200 Internal

Regular $1837

Sale $1469

Save $368!!!

Sale is good while supplies last, but don't wait too long, Bubble King Deluxe models have never been offered at this low of a retail price! **Note all skimmers are brand new, and the most current up to date versions!**

http://premiumaquatics.com/aquatic-supply/bubbleking.html

How about some more help on fridays for your local customers? 15-20 people waiting around with #'s 1 person helping them with another employee sitting at a desk doing nothing and 2 others walking around not willing to help anyone is nuts.

Please keep in mind that we are first and foremost an e-commerce (internet based) company. This has been our business model since the beginning, when Jason started the business based out of his house back in themid 90's. We do not advertise as being a retail store front, nor do we have any itnentions to.

We have always opened our doors as a courtesy to our local customers to be able to come and shop our warehouse so you do not have to order online. This is something we do not have to do, as it takes a lot of time, money, and effort just to be able to open up for those three hours on Friday and those three hours on Saturday for the locals. You would be surprised to know what all goes into being open for a total of 6 hours per week in a warehouse setting. Having said all of that, we are all hobbyists ourselves, including Jason Frey who has always been the owner of Premium Aquatics, and we would appreciate the store being open to shop around if we were in the same situation as a hobbyist.

We are essentially selling livestock and drygoods at a wholesale price in a retail fashion. We are not set up as a local fish store, and as I mentioned above we do not intend to be. With our margins that we sell at we are unable to have 8-10 associates helping in our livestock area, which I would say 99% of our hobbyists who have shopped with us over time (some for over 15 years now) understand this concept that you will have a little bit of wait time in coming here during our walk-in hours. We do offer some tables to sit at with magazines laid out, as well as free wi-fi for you to use on your phone or ipad while you wait. I've also know quite a few of our hobbyists over time who have made a lot of good friends and fellow hobbyits due to the wait time here just by striking up conversations with others who are waiting and talk about something we all have in common, our reefs.

We do employ 3 associates on Friday walk-ins who are there for nothing but helping walk-ins. All three of these guys / gals are pretty knowledgeable of the hobby, and when they don't know something they will come to ask one of us, rather than lead you down a road of information that is not accurate.

Anyone else you see here that might be sitting at the desk in the back room, or one of the warehouse guys, or even some of us here in the main office is working towards processing, filling, and shipping, and supporting our internet orders. As I mentioned above this is 95% of our business and our top priority. Our internet sales are the reason we are here.

We do greatly appreciate our local customers just as we do our internet customers, but please keep in mind that we are not geared to be a retail storefront, and we do not operate as one when you are here shopping during our local walk-in hours. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to helping you in the future any way that we can.

TeflonTomDosh
Please keep in mind that we are first and foremost an e-commerce (internet based) company. This has been our business model since the beginning, when Jason started the business based out of his house back in themid 90's. We do not advertise as being a retail store front, nor do we have any itnentions to.

We have always opened our doors as a courtesy to our local customers to be able to come and shop our warehouse so you do not have to order online. This is something we do not have to do, as it takes a lot of time, money, and effort just to be able to open up for those three hours on Friday and those three hours on Saturday for the locals. You would be surprised to know what all goes into being open for a total of 6 hours per week in a warehouse setting. Having said all of that, we are all hobbyists ourselves, including Jason Frey who has always been the owner of Premium Aquatics, and we would appreciate the store being open to shop around if we were in the same situation as a hobbyist.

We are essentially selling livestock and drygoods at a wholesale price in a retail fashion. We are not set up as a local fish store, and as I mentioned above we do not intend to be. With our margins that we sell at we are unable to have 8-10 associates helping in our livestock area, which I would say 99% of our hobbyists who have shopped with us over time (some for over 15 years now) understand this concept that you will have a little bit of wait time in coming here during our walk-in hours. We do offer some tables to sit at with magazines laid out, as well as free wi-fi for you to use on your phone or ipad while you wait. I've also know quite a few of our hobbyists over time who have made a lot of good friends and fellow hobbyits due to the wait time here just by striking up conversations with others who are waiting and talk about something we all have in common, our reefs.

We do employ 3 associates on Friday walk-ins who are there for nothing but helping walk-ins. All three of these guys / gals are pretty knowledgeable of the hobby, and when they don't know something they will come to ask one of us, rather than lead you down a road of information that is not accurate.

Anyone else you see here that might be sitting at the desk in the back room, or one of the warehouse guys, or even some of us here in the main office is working towards processing, filling, and shipping, and supporting our internet orders. As I mentioned above this is 95% of our business and our top priority. Our internet sales are the reason we are here.

We do greatly appreciate our local customers just as we do our internet customers, but please keep in mind that we are not geared to be a retail storefront, and we do not operate as one when you are here shopping during our local walk-in hours. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to helping you in the future any way that we can.

Basically what he's saying is..

23773113.jpg

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Archived