ReefCleaners.org

Stones & Roses

jball1125

I bet no sand is a huge help too. Sand seemed to be the death of mine since I kept them on the sandbed.The colors :wub:. Gorgeous photos!

Yes they definitely don't like being in the sand. I had them like that at first and they weren't happy.

I've heard yellow filters are supposed to work as well. Pics with the red filter look good.

Thanks Mark, they definitely help a crappy pic taker like myself.

Some pics for the new page

kWSLrxV.png

tTYMPPq.png

t06TG6E.png

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the rock flowers!!!!!

Those are definitely NOT crappy pictures regardless of who took them. They are beautiful!

Thank you :)

On the contrary, I think it turned out really well!!!. That big nem, do you know if it's female or male yet? Either way it looks like it's about to do something.

On the contrary, I think it turned out really well!!!. That big nem, do you know if it's female or male yet? Either way it looks like it's about to do something.

"She" and the nem next to "her" have been acting funny the last few days. Parts of there bodies have been getting swollen and puffed up. The smaller one also moved closer to it. Wonder what type of hanky panky is going on there. Im not sure on the sex of any of them. Never witnessed a spawn.

For me I found those that spawn are 2" so that must be maturity. That one fits the bill and a couple of us now had some male spawning activity last night. So might just be

The red filter works a bit better for closeups. Otherwise it shows up too grainy.

HwXNAkW.png

For me I found those that spawn are 2" so that must be maturity. That one fits the bill and a couple of us now had some male spawning activity last night. So might just be

That would be cool!

Looks great man, your crazy I don't care what they say no way I'd trust taking my phone for a dip tho LOL

Call me a daredevil! :P

That video is way cool! It's so noisy in there :lol:. Your blastos are some of the prettiest I've seen :wub:.

Thank you :)

Nem decided to move today. Luckily I was studying next to the tank and heard the AC70 making a funky noise. Caught it just in time. In the rush I knocked over my rock work and had to puzzle up a new one with little time to spare.

Nem decided to move today. Luckily I was studying next to the tank and heard the AC70 making a funky noise. Caught it just in time. In the rush I knocked over my rock work and had to puzzle up a new one with little time to spare.

Eeks...I despise moving anemones. That's why I got rid of my BTAs. They are so pretty though :wub:. They truly need a species dedicated tank IMO.

Eeks...I despise moving anemones. That's why I got rid of my BTAs. They are so pretty though :wub:. They truly need a species dedicated tank IMO.

Ive been thinking about it lately. I feel bad taking her away from my clowns. They are addicted to her, specially shortcake.

Ive been thinking about it lately. I feel bad taking her away from my clowns. They are addicted to her, specially shortcake.

Weren't you thinking about setting up a tank especially for the anemone? Move the clowns with it and then get two more awesome looking clowns for this tank :D. Win-win LOL.

My LFS had an incredible pair of solid black clownfish. They looked amazing!

Weren't you thinking about setting up a tank especially for the anemone? Move the clowns with it and then get two more awesome looking clowns for this tank :D. Win-win LOL.

My LFS had an incredible pair of solid black clownfish. They looked amazing!

yea that was the idea. Just not really enough time or space at the moment. :(

Archived