Top Shelf Aquatics

Today's Blue Plate Specials

PacificEastAquaculture

PacificEastAquaculture

Blue Plate Specials for Tuesday, July 17th! Prices include all packing fees and Priority Overnight shipping costs (Saturday delivery may be extra, call to confirm).

To claim a package, please give us a call at our toll free number - 877-887-5224. Because these are posted on multiple boards, you must call to claim it. First to call will receive the WYSIWYG package, but in most cases we will have other similar frags and may be able to get you a similar package for the same price!

You are welcome to add other livestock from our website to these item with no additonal shipping costs, but please be aware that your order and addons will not qualify for any BTFS discount due to the already discounted shipping costs included with these prices.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/

BP10 WYSIWYG Birds's Nest Combo for $60 Shipped

Hot Pink and Purple Polyp Bird's Nest Frags!

BP1060BirdsNest.jpg

BP12 WYSIWYG Zoanthid Combo for $75 Shipped

Purple Death, Magician, and Green People Eaters!

BP1275Zoanthids.jpg

BP13 WYSIWYG Pavona maldivensis Combo for $60 Shipped!

BP1360Pavona.jpg

Every time!!! I tell ya!! Every time I'm like.. omgomgomg blue fungia, then i'm like.. :wacko: ohhhh this kind of blue plate special.

White_Mana_Diner_Nj_3.jpg

LoL I clicked on the link fast. I said to myself blue fungia that sounds awesome.

PacificEastAquaculture

Blue Plate Specials for Thursday, July 19th! Prices include all packing fees and Priority Overnight shipping costs (Saturday delivery may be extra, call to confirm).

To claim a package, please give us a call at our toll free number - 877-887-5224. Because these are posted on multiple boards, you must call to claim it. First to call will receive the WYSIWYG package, but in most cases we will have other similar frags and may be able to get you a similar package for the same price!

You are welcome to add other livestock from our website to these item with no additonal shipping costs, but please be aware that your order and addons will not qualify for any BTFS discount due to the already discounted shipping costs included with these prices.

http://www.pacificeastaquaculture.com/

BP15 - WYSIWYG Encrusting Montipora Trio for $75 Shipped!

BP1575Montipora.jpg

BO16 - WYSIWYG Chalice Combo for $90 Shipped!

BP1690Chalices.jpg

BP17 - WYSIWYG Red Hot Lava and Green Eggs and Ham Cyphastrea for $75 Shipped!

BP1775Cyphastrea.jpg

Archived