Top Shelf Aquatics

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

really thought this was going to be a bigger deal lol. i guess it's best I don't "out" any dfw locals that apparently like to get freaky while over at strangers houses buying coral.

Was that posted in singles? Seems harmless enough. Lmao

missed connections. it's a hilarious section where people talk about crushes on strangers, coworkers, delivery men/women, and even people they drove next to on the highway. It's like a really sad kind of funny actually. Oh there is also a lot of terrible poetry usually aimed at a man, and presumably written by a spinster wearing a sweatshirt featuring a wolf on a bluff, howling at the moon with lightning in the background. she probably has badly permed hair that she has not changed since '94.

but THIS post is by someone (a dude) from Nano-Reef who apparently likes to play with a guy at his house while they did tank stuff from what I can tell.

Wolf howling at moon shirt, can also be the bald eagle over american flag tshirt, or my favorite the tazmanian devil and/or tweetybird loony tunes tshirt.

Wolf howling at moon shirt, can also be the bald eagle over american flag tshirt, or my favorite the tazmanian devil and/or tweetybird loony tunes tshirt.

What on earth made looney tunes shirts so insanely popular with that very distinct group of the population... it is mind boggling. Betty boop also follows, I have seen quite a few tattoos of that and cringe.

What on earth made looney tunes shirts so insanely popular with that very distinct group of the population... it is mind boggling. Betty boop also follows, I have seen quite a few tattoos of that and cringe.

Lol the oversized tweety bird sweatshirt hahaha. And for some reason all the people in Texas that came from Oklahoma (that fit this demo) all have t-shirts from some place called Eskimo Joe's.

• 2 weeks later...

I read this hole post it is awesome. First I got to hand it to this guy he takes a total shit system and makes it sound like an elos. Second If this guy isn't selling cars he needs to be. Lmao greatest Craigslist post yet.

My favorite line : REAL Coral Display -- Many rare and unavailable today from conservation laws

I read this hole post it is awesome. First I got to hand it to this guy he takes a total shit system and makes it sound like an elos. Second If this guy isn't selling cars he needs to be. Lmao greatest Craigslist post yet.

My favorite line : REAL Coral Display -- Many rare and unavailable today from conservation laws

and it's certified pre-owned.. I should have got one of those..

Archived