Top Shelf Aquatics

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That yellow tang is huge and still looks pretty healthy. It would be a beauty in a larger tank. Someone go get it!

not for $100.. maybe $40.

That yellow tang is huge and still looks pretty healthy. It would be a beauty in a larger tank. Someone go get it!

Agreed, surprisingly healthy, maybe it was kept in a larger tank before this.

not for $100.. maybe $40.

Definitely not 100. I'd give him maybe 20 then take it and trade it in for either corals or a small fish, but probably corals.

soooo all brand new at 584$ it makes it smart to pay 2500 used?

Duh its well established lol

He MUST have accidentally added an extra 0 and meant $250... I mean.. I hope so.

NO!!!!! It is well established easily worth it and will save you money on the wait alone damn it lol

lol Calling a pile of rocks, sand, and a few fish an "Established Eco System" is a fantastic marketing angle

EDIT: do you guys ever worry we may be making fun of someone who is a member on here? And sees their CL ad and are like...

dubya T efff

lol Calling a pile of rocks, sand, and a few fish an "Established Eco System" is a fantastic marketing angle

85% of marketing is bs, the other 15% is good humor, that ad is 100% winning :)

EDIT: do you guys ever worry we may be making fun of someone who is a member on here? And sees their CL ad and are like...

dubya T efff

Nope, if anything sometimes gotta hope they do see it and realize how far off they are lol

Aquarium Light- for Salt water or Halogen light - $75 (near Charleston)

I have a aquarium light that I had on my 29 gallon saltwater tank before it got broken.

It heats up nicely. I can meet in Charleston.

Please message me for pics and if interested. Thanks.

God I have apparently been heating my aquarium incorrectly for years

Archived