Coral Vue Hydros

Craigslist fails

patback

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad this thread is still going :D

That actually is a pretty nice looking store, but to me, a lfs is supposed to be humid, dark, and a bit drippy. I've never been to a lfs that didn't look a bit run down.

I'm glad this thread is still going :D

That actually is a pretty nice looking store, but to me, a lfs is supposed to be humid, dark, and a bit drippy. I've never been to a lfs that didn't look a bit run down.

haha thats funny. I hate when a store is as you described. My dream is to open the perfect saltwater/freshwater store. I know exactly how I want it and I know it will be successful. Just waiting for the economy to turn around some more so people actually spend money on the hobby. Current hobbyists can only spend so much. We need new hobbyists to be successful.

Good luck, hopefully the economy looks up. You can't have a beautiful fish store, that's blasphemy. Think of it like a Philly cheese steak, the soggier the better.

TeflonTomDosh
Good luck, hopefully the economy looks up. You can't have a beautiful fish store, that's blasphemy. Think of it like a Philly cheese steak, the soggier the better.

Actually, I'm a self-proclaimed connoisseur of cheessteaks, try to eat one whenever I visit somewhere new. My order always ends with "bun well toasted". I'm not a duck and IMO soggy bread is for ducks.

• 3 weeks later...
whats funny is that i made a thread almost exactly like this a couple months ago and everyone told me it was a fail. :lol:

It happens... Almost all my threads that haven't asked a livestock question ended up failing before it made halfway down the first page :D

I would love to check out some of the older ones, but they can't be seen anymore. Do you guys know how to take screen shots and upload them? On my computer there is a little button above the "backspace" button, and it says "PrtScr" (sometimes its on the right-side number pad). If you click that, then open up microsoft paint, then go to edit, and click paste it will make an image of what you were seeing on the computer when you hit the button. Save it, and then upload that like you would upload any other picture here on NR. That way we will all be able to laugh at them, even when the CL posting has expired!

Maybe someone would like to inherit this mess for 300 or 325 dollars!

Another cube fail

People just don't understand that when it comes to used tanks unless you have high demand items you aren't even going to come close to what you invested. Especially if you cba to clean your own products...

Some nice once live rock...sorry after a month it is now dead again...

Rock

Archived