Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

Plus One

Rollermonkey

Rollermonkey

The hermits were moving before the bag they were in touched the tank water, and many of the snails were open before I even put them in the water.

The chiton is a machine, erasing everything in it's path except the coralline algae.

Awesome.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jedimasterben
If we added up all the +1's about john he would have like 5000000000 by now

+1

:lol:

snookman03

Plus 1...just got my order from John in the tank and as always waaayyyy more than I ordered! Thanks John!

Rollermonkey

Do the limpets always take a while to "wake up"?

After everything else started moving so quickly, I was sort of getting concerned that the limpets aren't.

Also, two of the limpets are stuck on each other foot-to-foot. I'm under the impression that they cannot right themselves if upside down... How the heck should I place them in the tank?

jedimasterben

This thread had reminded that I should order some more macro to replace the stuff that didn't make it the last time I ordered (stupid me, left them in my fuge for too long, I guess a 23w CFL wasn't strong enough to blast through a thin ball of chaeto), and I'm glad I ordered now - he had a hawk's wing conch in stock. I had to have it lol.

+1 to everything good ever said about John.

+1

and then +1 again, just because damnit.

Rollermonkey

After everything else started moving so quickly, I was sort of getting concerned that the limpets aren't.

Also, two of the limpets are stuck on each other foot-to-foot. I'm under the impression that they cannot right themselves if upside down... How the heck should I place them in the tank?

johnmaloney

they do, if they are stuck together they should be fine, place them green side down shell side up.

I am sending a picture of that guy to my landlord. My rent is too damn high! :)

Got to go play with fireworks, no drought here this year. :)

Just ordered a few things last week from John. Some snails, chaeto, pods, brittle star, yadda yadda. Everything arrived alive and great, and as always had a few tag along snails to cover any doa's... But again, as always, there were none

. I didn't read about a minimum order for next day and John was kind enough to send me an email in regards to that. He gave me an option of forgoing certain stuff or adding a little more to allow for the next day shipping. He even voluntarily offered WHY it was set to a certain price without me mentioning it. That was great, as I have made purchases online before where you do NOT reciece anywhere near that caliber of helpfulness/ service.

I messaged John on nano-reef due to a problem with my email, and again received a quick response. I told him what I wanted to add, sent him a PayPal for the extra macro, and had him waive the signature at the door. Even with all this, everything went as smooth as possible.

Bottome line is, whether it's for reefing, clothing, car parts, WHATEVER... I have never had consistent, exceptional customer service like I have had at reefcleaners.

jedimasterben
Just ordered a few things last week from John. Some snails, chaeto, pods, brittle star, yadda yadda. Everything arrived alive and great, and as always had a few tag along snails to cover any doa's... But again, as always, there were none

. I didn't read about a minimum order for next day and John was kind enough to send me an email in regards to that. He gave me an option of forgoing certain stuff or adding a little more to allow for the next day shipping. He even voluntarily offered WHY it was set to a certain price without me mentioning it. That was great, as I have made purchases online before where you do NOT reciece anywhere near that caliber of helpfulness/ service.

I messaged John on nano-reef due to a problem with my email, and again received a quick response. I told him what I wanted to add, sent him a PayPal for the extra macro, and had him waive the signature at the door. Even with all this, everything went as smooth as possible.

Bottome line is, whether it's for reefing, clothing, car parts, WHATEVER... I have never had consistent, exceptional customer service like I have had at reefcleaners.

+1

John Maloney for President!

Rollermonkey

...and when the limpets started walking around today, all was perfect.

Oh, the two that were stuck together was actually one, hanging on to the empty shell of another. No worries, I only ordered three in case one died. Only needed two based on your recommendation, and now have two.

Near as I can tell, every single thing that was in the box arrived alive and started moving within 24 hours. Heck, two of the hermits already upgraded to new shells, so even those empty shells started moving in the first 12 hours. Can't beat that with a stick.

Rollermonkey

And one week later, the only visible algae left in my tank is in the fuge.

I'll transfer a couple of the smallest ceriths back there and see what happens.

albertthiel

Got my shipment from John in 2 days (FLA to GA) and not only did I get what I ordered but there was a ton more !

Plus his customer service is just out of this world ! +1000000000

Thanks John

I am more than positively impressed with his level of customer service and follow up ..

Thanks John.

Great work and I am sure that besides myself from what I see there are tons and tons of hobbyists who feel the same.

A million thanks

Albert Thiel

I love John so much I've found an excuse to order from him again. Hey John, if I just want some empty hermit shells, can I order a few slow-mail from you?

albertthiel
I love John so much I've found an excuse to order from him again. Hey John, if I just want some empty hermit shells, can I order a few slow-mail from you?

I couldn't agree with you more. His level of service is EXCEPTIONAL

Albert

I just wanted to say what others have, what a wonderful service Reef Cleaners is. Not only did I get what I ordered, I got so much more. Hell, I probably could have set up a second tank there were so many Dwarf Ceriths. Everything is spread out and doing the job they were bought for. Next tank I'll be ordering again.

Steve

Archived