Cultivated Reef

Your new competition

TeflonTomDosh

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steve,

you mine as well just close up shop right now.

This is quality if I ever saw it.

WTF that's exactly like the one I made for my solana in 2010! I wonder if he saw my thread...

LOL

My god man, you mean you didn't get a patent for your work. It could have been your pay day.

Steve,

you mine as well just close up shop right now.

This is quality if I ever saw it.

My god man, you mean you didn't get a patent for your work. It could have been your pay day.

Unfortunately, I had to choose between patenting this or my HOB nuclear reactor. Little did I know I could have been riding that gravy train on eBay...

Unfortunately, I had to choose between patenting this or my HOB nuclear reactor. Little did I know I could have been riding that gravy train on eBay...

Sorry about that....I heard the nuclear commission shot down the licensing for the HOB reactor.

Sorry about that....I heard the nuclear commission shot down the licensing for the HOB reactor.

:ninja:

That's what you think

inTank might as well just close the doors now, they are done... The craftsman ship on those are just far superior...

<_<

TeflonTomDosh
It's called the iRack? :haha: Someone needs to message them and give them a link to inTank.

Pretty sure he's very well familiar with inTank. Hence his lowercase I ;)

I'm diggin the zip tie bonded construction. Gonna get me one

Just curious as to how you came across such travesties? lol

TeflonTomDosh
Just curious as to how you came across such travesties? lol

I just looked up "29 biocube" on ebay. Was looking for some stuff for mine.

My god..................

Well there goes the great run we have had at inTank, time to shut down for this egg crate and zip tie non flow directed rack on ebay. Good thing I didn't take out that risky small business loan just yet.

I did the small "i" just so I could make the clown fish the dot. Why does everything else have to copy the iPod line? iRack iToliet Pater iAnal

I like the infomercial style of marketing :) Well 4 years and no competition, well expept for that one NC28 eggcrate basket that was crushed... it was bound to happen at sometime

see ya guys!

oh crap they have vids on youtube already

TeflonTomDosh

My god..................

Well there goes the great run we have had at inTank, time to shut down for this egg crate and zip tie non flow directed rack on ebay. Good thing I didn't take out that risky small business loan just yet.

I did the small "i" just so I could make the clown fish the dot. Why does everything else have to copy the iPod line? iRack iToliet Pater iAnal

I like the infomercial style of marketing :) Well 4 years and no competition, well expept for that one NC28 eggcrate basket that was crushed... it was bound to happen at sometime

see ya guys!

[/quote.

Well hey, since you're going out of business I assume you'll be liquidating some merchandise shortly. I need media basket & fuge basket for the biocube 29 (old model, 2 button top). BOGO? :D :D :D

and on Amazon!

http://www.amazon.com/Oceanic-BioCube-Medi...m/dp/B008514MKK

enjoy losing your 15% in fees

oh wait he iJacked the price to cover it

Well hey, since you're going out of business I assume you'll be liquidating some merchandise shortly. I need media basket & fuge basket for the biocube 29 (old model, 2 button top). BOGO? :D:D:D

Better wait for the iRack BC29 products to come out, they'll still be cheaper

Facebook page too!

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=362359830493994

devilsadvocate

if you're stupid enough to buy an AIO, at least have the brains to know that a 15$ media rack will do the same exact thing as a 45$ media rack.

if you're stupid enough to buy an AIO, at least have the brains to know that a 15$ media rack will do the same exact thing as a 45$ media rack.

Then why do we make a media basket that looks nothing like the iRack?

devilsadvocate

the same reason mac users will pay 1500 dollars for a laptop worth only 500 dollars.

TeflonTomDosh
the same reason mac users will pay 1500 dollars for a laptop worth only 500 dollars.

So why don't you sell those 2 mp10's and throw some MJ 1200s in the 40b. Since they do the same thing & all.

Steve, I know you are just jealous that you didn't think about using those fancy white plastic zip ties to hold your baskets together. Come on, gluing your parts together...SOOOOOO over rated

devilsadvocate
So why don't you sell those 2 mp10's and throw some MJ 1200s in the 40b. Since they do the same thing & all.

because they don't do the same thing.

Archived