Pod Your Reef

Plate Coral Lovin'

Psychosis

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

heres a picture of my long tentacle plate. i picked him up 4 weeks ago. it trips me out how much they can open up because it didnt look this big at fish store.

12864509554_7bb40943fc_b.jpg

thesmallerthebetter

the expansion can be insane on plates. i used to have a little one that had a pencil eraser sized skeleton that expanded to nearly 1.5" when all inflated

heres a picture of my long tentacle plate. i picked him up 4 weeks ago. it trips me out how much they can open up because it didnt look this big at fish store.

12864509554_7bb40943fc_b.jpg

wow, that's really cool, I did't know that long meant long and puffy either. and a tiny clam! how cute! What size is it??

Usually when the lights come on the plate gets puffy as the day progresses it gets hugeee. The baby maxima clam is about 2 inches. He was on a rock but detached itself so I set him there under a rock until he re attaches so I can move him up. He is cute though, I've had him about 4 months now I think going on 5.

Frogspawn? Or torch? People think it's a torch all the time. It was super unique so that's why I purchased it!

hard to believe theres a big ol mouth in there. i should get video of this bad boy eating chunks of shrimp.

12884978685_36c987dddb_b.jpg

• 8 months later...

Archived