Pod Your Reef

Mike Gives Terrific Customer Service

PinkDamsel

PinkDamsel

I ordered the AC20 to hold my Ice Probe, and he sold me one w. the top drilled for the same price as undrilled. Then I goofed while placing the Paypal order and the order went through w. my home address instead of the office; always have major problems w. shipments to my apt. because I'm not there when UPS delivers and they send the package to a "local" station in another town.

I contacted Mike, who had already prepped the shipment. He had to jump thru some hoops to switch the shipping address (Paypal rules), but he managed it somehow, and the package arrived promptly w. all the goods as promised.

VERY accomodating, would def. do business w. him again.

TeflonTomDosh
I ordered the AC20 to hold my Ice Probe, and he sold me one w. the top drilled for the same price as undrilled. Then I goofed :P while placing the Paypal order and the order went through w. my home address instead of the office; always have major problems w. shipments to my apt. because I'm not there when UPS delivers and they send the package to a "local" station in another town. :D

I contacted Mike, who had already prepped the shipment. He had to jump thru some hoops to switch the shipping address (Paypal rules), but he managed it somehow, and the package arrived promptly w. all the goods as promised.

VERY accomodating, would def. do business w. him again.

That's not the only thing Mike gives that's good :P

Archived