Innovative Marine Aquariums

FS: MAME Protein Skimmer NEW!

SoFit

I have a JBJ ATO I will be willing to trade for this, what else would I need to get this running right? Want to try this out more as an experiment as I am going with a sump soon when I move.

Thanks,

Mike C.

I have a JBJ ATO I will be willing to trade for this, what else would I need to get this running right? Want to try this out more as an experiment as I am going with a sump soon when I move.

Thanks,

Mike C.

All u need is an air pump

How did you find this skimmer? Do you know a source I can get an overflow?

Thanks!

Got it in Japan with my brother

If i had the money to drop, I'd get a ATI powermodule.

That's the exact fixture I wanted to get.. I wanna research more I want a fixture that turn on and off for me hahaha

Sorry for distracting your thread but you could either get a dimmable one with a controller like apex or RK. Or just get the regular one with a cheap timer outlet from walmart.

Sorry for distracting your thread but you could either get a dimmable one with a controller like apex or RK. Or just get the regular one with a cheap timer outlet from walmart.

It's cool I would preffere my mame slimmer being sold than the overflows haha plus I did a thread a while Back regarding helping people get the overflow but no one showed interest.. Lol

I have a timer system but would preffere an integrated timer ..

Edited by SoFit
80 dorus picked up this weekend in oc/fountain val. mull it over if you want da cash monies

no need money that bad now i just paid for my AI SOL XDDDDDDDDDD

after 4 pages of more or less no one interested in your skimmer $80 sounds pretty reasonable imo

more power to you though if you decide against it I guess

GL with sale

after 4 pages of more or less no one interested in your skimmer $80 sounds pretty reasonable imo

more power to you though if you decide against it I guess

GL with sale

i get trade offers for equipment well over 130$ i want cash :(

hey I calls em like I sees em

whale biologist

225px-WhaleBiologist.png

i will keep bumping until i sell! LOL... 1 million pages.

80 darra is cash

i want more DARRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Recommended Discussions