Coral Vue Hydros

turn around time

sephly

Wondering if anyone that has ordered from microreefs can give a general turn around time, i know their site says a month but does it always take a month? Just wondering and weighing my options. Thanks in advanced.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Wondering if anyone that has ordered from microreefs can give a general turn around time, i know their site says a month but does it always take a month? Just wondering and weighing my options. Thanks in advanced.

The popularity of our tanks has taken off, especially the 2 gallon! This happened because we created the temperate series with this size tank.

Our tropical kits are bundled with our 2 gallon, so as customers continued to order this system and the temperate systems took off, my stock of tanks were depleted.

As a result one of my last customers that ordered a tropical kit wasn't able to get it immediately because I didn't catch my error that I was out of stock.

Luckily I had a smaller order coming in this week and I was able to get his filled for next week.

I then quickly placed on our site that our manufacturer TruVu is 4-5 weeks out on production of all tanks ordered through them! (My orders are in, and I'm on rotation for the next run)

Never thought our tanks would take off, that's something exciting but also terrible customer service that I didn't catch it and make larger purchases!

GOOD NEWS!

I received a large stock of glass tanks in these dimensions: .9 gallon, 1.6 gallon, 3 gallon, 7 gallon and the 10 gallon.

I have them all in stock and have plenty! (They will be on my site shortly)!

Although not the acrylic it is a very nice rimless design with glass top and rounded edges!

Going back to your original question, turn around time, let us know which tank you are interested in? We might be able to squeeze in a couple of orders sooner than 4 weeks out! (PM me here or on our site)

Once again, thanks for considering us for your build and sorry about the inconvenience of turn around time with our Acrylic, we are working on getting our most popular sizes in stock so they can ship out ASAP!

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

CEO / Founder

Micro-Reefs LLC

no a problem, i did send a message on the site asking for a shipping quote yesterday, haven't heard back i'm just looking around right now trying to figure out what i want to pull the trigger on, My current tank is cracked and is holding on but i'm worried i might have a catastrophe at any moment anyway my search brought me to your site, products looked great! I was just curious if the 4weeks was just precationary on your side or if it truly did take 4 weeks.

Congrats on the busy business!

plz let me know about that shipping quote :)

Also! friendly suggestion for the site ui, i'd be nice if each product had a separate page, i was conferring with the other half about the tank i was interested in and i sent him the link while he was at work and having to instruct him on how far down the page/where it was is kinda a pain, might nice to just have separate product pages or a click-able link to a separate page, that way sharing would be easier.

• 3 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Announcement: UPDATE!

Production of our Acrylic tanks has now moved down to just 3 weeks on all custom tanks!

Announcement: UPDATE!

Production of our Acrylic tanks has now moved down to just 3 weeks on all custom tanks!

haha now your REALLY tempting me. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on that 8.3 but i'm unsure i want to do that gallonage still on the fence and i am one massively impatient lady lol you would HATE me by the end of the 3 weeks HAHAHAH :P

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
haha now your REALLY tempting me. I'm so close to pulling the trigger on that 8.3 but i'm unsure i want to do that gallonage still on the fence and i am one massively impatient lady lol you would HATE me by the end of the 3 weeks HAHAHAH :P

Which specific tank do you have our eye on? We make several with dims that reach 8 gallon range and we now have them as Reef Ready, because they are so popular....

You have me curious.... ;)

Which specific tank do you have our eye on? We make several with dims that reach 8 gallon range and we now have them as Reef Ready, because they are so popular....

You have me curious.... ;)

this one >>Custom Build Micro-Reefs, 8 gallon Acrylic tank 24L x 10W x 8H

I think the other half is pulling for this other shallow it has more gallonage , so we're still debating , i REALLY dig the 8gal though.

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

Ahh,

Yeah that is the original tank that started the shallow movement on our site!

Is this the one you are referring to?

6tkyfp.jpg

Micro-Reefs Aquariums

ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE

WE HAVE (TWO) OF OUR 2 GALLON TEMPERATE SYSTEMS IN STOCK NOW! BLACK BACKGROUND! :o

Micro-Reefs Aquariums
Black background!! I wanted blue :angry: ...darn guess ill need to buy black sand now :D

decisions decisions

Black is awesome, it creates just as dramatic view as the blue!

MG

• 4 weeks later...
Micro-Reefs Aquariums

ATTENTION: ANNOUNCEMENT

I want to personally apologize for the extreme delays in production that have occurred to all orders placed last month. Orders that were suppose to take 3 weeks and no more than 4 weeks have been delayed to 6 weeks and pushing!

I know this is a huge inconvenience to all my customers that were promised the time given, however TruVu had problems at the plant and delays that were not foreseen by me or them.

As a result all orders were backed up mine included. I should have made this announcement earlier for patient reefers to adjust if they were cycling or having critters / corals in holding zones until the tanks were released.

Good news, is that all my orders will be released to me this Monday! And all orders will ship that day to their perspective homes!

Sorry again for my late response in this matter. -_-

Sincerely,

Mike Guerrero

CEO / Founder

Micro-Reefs LLC

• Like 1

Archived