Innovative Marine Aquariums

Star Fire glass Euro Pico 8G LED reef system

28g nano noob

28g nano noob

the only win the cad light has is that its starfire glass and comes with a nice little led light for a few more$ and its bigger but i really like the looks of the pico

Deleted User 4

I'm getting a pico manta ray 18 in about a week or so, I've seen cadlights at MAX and I have to say that their tanks are not as great in person which is why they're not too expensive. Pico aquariums are pretty pricy because of its quality.

28g nano noob

yeah i noe wat u mean ive nvr seen ither thats y im wondering i just dont like having to buy each piece then i get picky and out comes the bank card..lol

Deleted User 4

I already know what I'm getting for my manta ray 18, I'm getting a kessil a150 10k, maybe a mp10 later on, aquatic life skimmer($60). Check out this guy's build on his mr18 mr18 build. Pretty much resembles my build soon.

28g nano noob

thats pretty sweet B) but idk lol lotta tuff thinking theres no cheap way in reefing and my Harley is sayin new seat aha but i want a under 10g set up i seen a naked pico they sell i really like but its only 6.6 gallons but i want another clown and i dnt wanna stuff it in a tiny tank so im trying to get as close to 10 as i can but i dont wanna drop 300$ on a under 10g set up with no lights lol

Deleted User 4

up to you though really, yeah this is why I plan on going frags for this tank, plan on getting frags without the frag disks, those frag disks are srsly ugly to look at.

28g nano noob

oh yeah looks like little cement blocks just chilling every where are u planning on up grading ur stock return pump?

Deleted User 4

maybe the ridge 24 or the deep blue 15 fits around the size you want. I'm planning on getting regular glass rather than starphire to save money. The glass is pretty thin so there's not really a diff on both glass. If you get the manta ray 18 with cover glass all regular glass, it only costs $260 before shipping which is not too bad, I had to sell a bunch of my clothes which I do not wear anymore to save up, almost have enough to order it online ^^

nope, just going to use the stock pump it comes with

though the kessils costs plenty($250), it will provide really good growth on corals. I was going to go with the innovative marine nuvo 16gal ($300) since it comes with 2 rotating return pumps which provides really good waterflow but just couldn't stand their led lights, seem like their skye led lights are freaking crappy for corals to grow under.

28g nano noob

thats all there is to do save and sell un wanted items..lol its not the $ that bothers me i noe i cant take it with me lol just hard to watch it leave aha but i wonder if u put a mj 1200 if ued even need a power head or would u have a massive sand storm

Deleted User 4

lol don't know but it's definitely something I liked about the imn 16. So what's your plan? still going with the cadlights? Their tank is not bad either just that I'm extra picky when it comes to tanks

Archived