Innovative Marine Aquariums

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426
Oh god I miss reading through all the threads. When do I get to enjoy the hobby again?

Pitty party table for one...

:lol:

Is that a good thing? :mellow:

Jacob042426

Hmmm...

Pico, or deepblue?

I saw a shallow rimless deepblue 30 gallon with stand at my lfs for $185.

I want to support pico, but this tank is sick!

Jacob042426
Hmmm...

Pico, or deepblue?

I saw a shallow rimless deepblue 30 gallon with stand at my lfs for $185.

I want to support pico, but this tank is sick!

I don't know what to do!!

I think I'll buy the deepblue tank/stand and buy a custom drop in aio from pico. :)

Thoughts?

pico-reefer
I don't know what to do!!

I think I'll buy the deepblue tank/stand and buy a custom drop in aio from pico. :)

Thoughts?

support pico, can't find a better guy to do buisness with.

Jacob042426

It's not my dad buying it, I think it's my aunt. I don't think she cares how much money she spends, but I don't want her to spend too much. My fantasy will become a reality nips. I am sure of it.

Jacob042426

ive decided what im going to do. :)

im going to wait. i will definetly get th tank from pico, but what i want to do to make it more worth it will be too expensive. itll take at least a year to get this up, so i will post updates when i get stuff along the way. :)

commitment. this is a thread to indulge in your bs fantasies and get some attention, nothing more. last time i help a kid. im gonna get ray to band all you tweens for taking up precious bandwidth with offtopic nonsense

Jacob042426
NIP cracks me up! +1

+1 to what?

i just started this thread for planning an angler tank that i want to do. now that i know what im going to do, ill get some equipment now for my bm, and prepare for everything else. im going to wait until i can get a job to start socking, which wont be for another year.

commitment. this is a thread to indulge in your bs fantasies and get some attention, nothing more. last time i help a kid. im gonna get ray to band all you tweens for taking up precious bandwidth with offtopic nonsense

I totally agree, but I don't think we should be banned. The lounge rats are fully grown men who should know how to act, but they choose to act worse than us. When I came to this site, I was completely serious and always tried to help everyone, and I still do help, but I participate in a lot of crap chatter. It's like this is loser Facebook and we all comment on each other's stuff because we are rejected by everyone else. <3

gearhead364
I totally agree, but I don't think we should be banned. The lounge rats are fully grown men who should know how to act, but they choose to act worse than us. When I came to this site, I was completely serious and always tried to help everyone, and I still do help, but I participate in a lot of crap chatter. It's like this is loser Facebook and we all comment on each other's stuff because we are rejected by everyone else. <3

lol :lol: I came because I knew people on this site would understand my problem... :scarry: (must buy little tank..must fill with corals..)

• 3 weeks later...
Euphyllia
I am in deep persuit of a tuberculated angler. I will make nips happy. :ninja:

NIBNIBS! :lol:

Archived