Coral Vue Hydros

Jacob's angler tank

Jacob042426

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jacob042426

this is the pm to pico:

hello, i would like a quote on a 28" long, 15" wide, and 9" tall. also shipping to 3***4.

supernip sent me and said to give a 5-10% discount. :lol:

thanks,

jacob. :)

Prot-tip. Always capitalize and use correct grammar. I wouldn't give you a discount just for that if it was my company.

Should I just ask Chris for a custom one? I am going to anticipate getting a maculatus just in case I can't find a tuberculated.

What do I see here? Capitals?

Jacob042426
you got a specific place youre gonna put the tank? thats where I'd start the planning

no, im going to build a stand and go from there. do you like the dims.?

personal preference really. theyre pretty close to the ridge he makes. I personally find 28 to be an awkward length but i generally have a checklist of stuff i go through when deciding on a tank dimension

no, im going to build a stand and go from there. do you like the dims.?

I would like them on Facebook. That's how much I care about the dims. ;)

Jacob042426

I really did not put enough thought into those dimensions. The more I think about them, the more I dislike them. :(

since volume is 3 dimensional, if you drop it to something like 24 16 9 you'd get 15g. personally If i had to go with a tank that big I'd go with something like 24 16 12 and have a larger back area where i can stockpile mollies and macros. But I dont know if youre doing an AIO.

And I aint doing no anglers. Im on some next level ####

wait man you should pick out proportions you like. you might want more or less height depending on what you keep, dont just be so rash. I suggest you breeze through a michaels or craft store and stare at a few picture frames for a sense of size and proportion, or check out some empty tanks or something

but that picoguys pretty cool about these sorta things

Jacob042426

I really dont care about the size for this, I just want a size that will be best for this application. I really like the ones you said and I am probably going to use them. :)

Archived