Cultivated Reef

10 gal owner's

Iam King

Disturbed22

About 9 pounds of live rock. 13-14 pounds of live sand. A clown fish. Zoas. Zoas. More zoas. Acan . Frogspawn. Xenia mushrooms. Brain. About 15 hermit crabs. 3 narrsius snails. Hammer coral trumpetsand yah that's about it for now

a tang...

(jk jk.)

2 small occellaris, 1 cleaner, 3 astrea, 2 hermits, blue mushroom coral, acan lords, GSP, frogspawn, maze brain coral, red monti cap, teal birds nest and a green slimer frag.

paratiddies

Tailspot blenny, clown, skunk cleaner, an emerald, 2 pom pom crabs, 2 hermits plus about 20 dwarf ceriths and 3 nassarius snails

Islandoftiki

10 gallon tank.

Filtration: 12lbs live rock. AC70 HOB Refugium with filter floss, chaeto, chemipure elite, purigen. Gnome glass limewood airstone skimmer (just added)

1 Yellow Watchman Goby and Pistol Shrimp

1 Sixline Wrasse

2 Cleaner Shrimp

1 Pom Pom crab

1 Emerald crab

clown pair, 5 nassarius, 5 astreas, 3 emerald crabs, 5 hermits, shrooms and rics up the wazoo, zoas too, an entire "wall o anthelia" and about a 5lb fiji pom pom xenia, some kenya trees, gsp, 2 maxi minis, hammer coral,

Currently a Yasha Goby and a Randalli's shrimp (hoping that they will pair up :) ) and I plan on keeping one small firefish and a clown goby.

Just want to say that I have a rather large swimming area for fish and also run a Tunze DOC 9002 Nano skimmer, rated up to 52 galllons!

chucktdbm321

No fish, 1 small turbo, hundreds of small snails, 7lbs of live rock, some sps, lps, and zoas. BB as well with the bottom painted black.

12 3w led diy, AC50 fuge, mp10, rkl w/ ato

joeyhatch11

I have 2 clowns, a purple dottyback and a green clown goby. Yes maybe a little over stocked but they've all been in there since the tank started, about 7 months ago, and all are just fine. I also run a Hydor Nano Skimmer that REALLY helps with the semi heavy bioload.

I have 2 clowns, a purple dottyback and a green clown goby. Yes maybe a little over stocked but they've all been in there since the tank started, about 7 months ago, and all are just fine. I also run a Hydor Nano Skimmer that REALLY helps with the semi heavy bioload.

How are clowns toward the other fish.

Archived