Coral Vue Hydros

Cleaning a used nano cube 28

Statictattoo

Statictattoo

Hey there, did a search didn't really find anything.

Know I'm sposta use vinegar my question is how do I get into the bottom chambers?

This is a used tank and apparently sat in buddies garage for 6 months.

Anyone that's done this, any advise or suggestions would be awesome thanks.

Just get a couple of gallons of regular america's choice vinegar. Maybe like 3-5 gallons, then fill it with warm water. Run the tank overnight and it'll be just like new.

Hey there, did a search didn't really find anything.

Know I'm sposta use vinegar my question is how do I get into the bottom chambers?

This is a used tank and apparently sat in buddies garage for 6 months.

Anyone that's done this, any advise or suggestions would be awesome thanks.

Just get a couple of gallons of regular america's choice vinegar. Maybe like 3-5 gallons, then fill it with warm water. Run the tank overnight and it'll be just like new.

+1 wen i first got my old nc i wondered the same thing drove me crazy but yeah i ended up doin exactly wat he said..lol

Statictattoo

Thanks for the replies, running it with vinager is a awesome idea.

On a new front I just realized my skimmer and Stevie t media basket go in the same chamber ><

I don't think I can return either of those things, I even got the upgrade cup for the skimmer.. Now I gotta spend money on another skimmer (hob maybe) :(

i nvr used 1 only my in tank basket witch i turned into a fuge rack with a nano glo light..lol i personal dont believe in a skimmer as long as u do ur weekly water change ur good looking foward to ur build

I ran a tunze 9002 on my 34 gallon solana. In my opinion was a waste so I sold it. Did about 10 gallon water changes a week and dosed prodibio. Did enough for me.

Archived