Cultivated Reef

liveaquaria vs philyouraquarium

Disturbed22

IMO liveaquaria is way overpriced, at least for their coral selection. I haven't used PYA but i've heard good things.

Disturbed22

Thanks for the reply, and yah I know liveaquaria is over priced but some people say its worth it. Still ooking for more opinions.

I bought from PYA once. Nice coral but shipping seemed a bit more than other vendors I have bought from.

Cultivated Reef is great to deal with, nice coral, fair shipping costs. I have bought from them 3 times. Very pleased.

Thanks for the reply, and yah I know liveaquaria is over priced but some people say its worth it. Still ooking for more opinions.

Try Cultivated Reef. I just got an order from them, fantastic service. I think great prices and an excellent selection. My single head of neon candy cane, was really two heads and my 5+ polyp of whammin watermelon is more like 15+. All the corals opened up immediately and seem to have been given plenty of time from fragging to sale.

Disturbed22
Try Cultivated Reef. I just got an order from them, fantastic service. I think great prices and an excellent selection. My single head of neon candy cane, was really two heads and my 5+ polyp of whammin watermelon is more like 15+. All the corals opened up immediately and seem to have been given plenty of time from fragging to sale.

thanks for the advise. I might just order from them

I've used PYA and cultivated reef only because they had better pricing than live aquaria did.

I've been really happ with all my orders from those 2 and will continue to order from them in the future.

The one time I ordered from liveaquaria, I got a candy cane coral colony covered in algae and other junk. I had to clean it all off, and it took over a week for it to recover. Besides that, they are way overpriced. I would not order from them.

As mentioned previously, Cultivated Reef is a great site to buy from. They have excellent customer service and fair prices all around. All the frags they have sent me look fantastic. Order from these guys and you won't be disappointed.

DITTO+ ^^^

I was extremely happy with both PYA and CR and just ordered (within a week from my last shipment) from CR last night. I recieved an email about what day is best to shipfor me today! They work on Easter!lol They didn't have as many green mushrooms as I ordered so I told him (Greg) what my tank was like and what colors I was focusing on and I got the neatest acan as a sub. I also got two extra baby mushrooms on a blue shroom rock and an extra baby green one on the back of that rock.

Fish vs coral, imo.

I've been looking at salt critters lately. I haven't made an order yet, but they look promising if you want to take a peak.

I've ordered from live aquaria several times. They are more expensive but their customer service is amazing IME, plus you get a 30 day guarantee on most coral (maybe all?).

buddythelion

For corals, Liveaquaria is super expensive. I'd go to them just for fish and inverts, hard livestock to find.

April 10 to 24th get 15% off your order at PYA using coupon code KATSCLUB. (Yes that's me)

You will get discounted USPS shipping also. If you want UPS shipping, select it as a separate order item and email PYA to make sure what you wat and how you want it shipped is correctly noted.

Disturbed22

Well guys this is what I bought from cultivated reef

1 x Rose Bubble Tip Anemone's - Entacmae Quadricolor $85.00

1 x Metalic Green Star Polyp - Pachyclavularia sp. $15.00

1 x Lavender and Green Aussie Blasto - Blastomussa Wellsi $15.00

1 x Aussie Acan Rainbow 3 $24.00

1 x Aussie Acan Rainbow 2 $19.00

1 x Aussie Acan Rainbow 1

Well guys this is what I bought from cultivated reef

1 x Rose Bubble Tip Anemone's - Entacmae Quadricolor $85.00

1 x Metalic Green Star Polyp - Pachyclavularia sp. $15.00

1 x Lavender and Green Aussie Blasto - Blastomussa Wellsi $15.00