SaltCritters.com

FS! 1 Kenya Tree Frag

Nuvo30g

I only have one ready right now but will soon have some more. Bright pink kenya tree frag its a few inches on a small piece of rock. Ill give it for 15 bucks!! Only have one so contact quick if interested! I think shipping will be priority 15 dollars

post-71712-1333777272_thumb.jpg

C.I._Reefer

dude, seriously GTFO. You haven't yet got the hint from your other crap threads? you are either a troll or a complete moron... Probably the first, but seriously, no one wants your skimmate, your bristle worms, or your crap-ass weed corals. Contribute to the community, not just the classifieds, and stop trying to sell sh.it, or get the hell outta here

C.I._Reefer
Lol, I can't tell if he's trolling or being serious.

with the crap he tries to sell does it even matter? Either way he's a moron

Lol I throw kenya trees away...

Wait why is everyone hating on him?

Read ci reefers post. All he does is try to sell #### nobody wants. He literally tried to sell fish poop once.

Btw ci reefer, ci doesn't by any chance stand for Central Islip, does it?

And these people talk about the users in RC Such a bad attitude from you guys just ignore him?

So when he tells you how he has been using somthung for over 20 years and it's been working great, and you believe him because your a noob;when he sells it to you for an outrageous price like he's tried before, maybe we will just ignore you.

Just like this post, would anyone but and unsuspecting new- reefer EVER spend 15 dollars on a Kenya tree coral?

He's pretty much looking to take advantage of people who don't know better time after time.

Builder Anthony

Free bump.I like my kenya tree alot its about 3-4 inches open.Tjhere nice corals even if they dont have alot of color.There real good for beginers to.Good luck with the sale.

Actually, I recently bought a Kenya, & I've been in the hobby for 12+ years. I like them & it took me quite a few months to find the right sized one with the right coloration.

If you don't want it, don't like it, can't afford it, then ignore the post.

• 2 weeks later...

I was gonna post this on his skimmate thread but it got closed lol.

You guys are ridiculous, accusing this well mannered person of a misdeed. Skimmate makes as much sense as Dannon's famously rare super patented protected "Bifidus Regularis" to help maintain colon regularity. I myself would have simply called it BPCG, aka bacterial propelled colon grenade!

I highly suspect this person to be familiar with mark weiss's advertisement schemes :lol:

GLWS on your leather, your magazines and your bristle worms, mark.

I've always found humor in people identifying someone as a troll. You've lost just because you've done it. Keeping a troll thread alive in anyway is feeding the troll.

My props sir. Real or not you've angered people who care on the internet.

Archived