• 15-19
    • 20-24
    • 25-29
    • 30-39
    • 40-49
    • 50-59
    • 60-69
    • 70+
  2. 2. How long have you been in the hobby?

• Under 6 months
    • 6 mo - 1 yr
    • 1 - 2 yrs
    • 2 - 3 yrs
    • 3 - 4 yrs
    • 4 - 5 yrs
    • 5+

TheUnfocusedOne
Cool cool. Well I was accepted to a few places, but I think I will be attending Middlebury :D ! Should be a lot of fun.

Nice, and idea what you're planning on studying?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Islandoftiki

40 going on 12(at least that's the level of my sense of humor it would seem)

Been into saltwater for about a year. Dwarf freshwater shrimp before that. Freshwater biospheres before that.

Nice, and idea what you're planning on studying?

Well it is liberal arts so a lot of things, but I plan on majoring in Biology. I am very excited, I got into a great school!

33 on Sunday, everyone have fun on my birthday! :naughtydance:

Started my first Aquapod 5 years ago.

I miss the Bay Area, lived there most my life.

<------ One of my favorite riding spots back in CA.

TheUnfocusedOne
Well it is liberal arts so a lot of things, but I plan on majoring in Biology. I am very excited, I got into a great school!

Nice, just be sure to study hard. My best advice about the sciences is to talk to different faculty and see if you can join a research group. It's one of the most rewarding experiences you can have as a scientist.

Hasn't anyone told you, it's rude to ask a lady her age?

*cackle* Glad I'm just a woman, and no lady *evil grin*

35, going on 7000 :) Been in freshwater since I was born (family had tanks, was actually catching guppies and other freshwater stuff in the local creek). Only started on a reef this year. Up until 2001 I could just drive to where I could dive the Great Barrier Reef.... so never really wanted my own little box of ocean. Now I'm in the land of freezing oceans.

TheUnfocusedOne
As I mentioned on page #9, my birthday is April 21 and you know what happens in MA April 21......

Gangbang?

I'm 27, I've had freshwater tanks since I was 14, and planted tanks since 2008. I got into saltwater a couple of years ago, but I had to give that up for awhile because med school got in the way. I recently decided that I didn't care and was gonna make it work anyway, and I've been into reefing now for just a couple of months :D

Nice work Jacob! One of my coworkers went there and loved it.

35 as of Today. Had a 90 Gallon FOWLR for a few years. Currently have a 2 Month old Evolve 8 reef (pics coming soon) and a 1.5 year old fully planted Fluval Ebi Tank.

35 as of Today. Had a 90 Gallon FOWLR for a few years. Currently have a 2 Month old Evolve 8 reef (pics coming soon) and a 1.5 year old fully planted Fluval Ebi Tank.

hbd!

Archived