ReefCleaners.org

[FS] AC 70 (modded), reduced (sold)

j_mccord

I just "down-graded" from a 5.5 gallon to a 2.2 gallon cube. I'm selling some of my equipment, which includes a modded AC 70, EVIL PAR 38 (20K), and a submersible fuge light. Below are pictures, descriptions, and prices (all prices INCLUDE shipping!). PM if seriously interested. I'm heading home this weekend (from college) so I won't be able to ship anything until Monday. Enjoy looking and happy reefing! :D

Fuge Modded AC 70 - $20, shipped sold

This is a modded AC 70 for a fuge on my 5.5 gallon. It was used for nearly 8 months and is in good condition. The only thing that I have really done to it is cut the length of the intake tubing (to fit my shallow 5.5) and cut 3 propellers off of the blade because the flow was too strong. I would like to emphasize that it still has a good amount of flow. More than enough for my 5.5 gallon. Other than that, it is in great condition!

P1000130.JPG

P1000128.JPG

P1000129.JPG

Thanks for looking! If you have any questions or concerns about the items listed PLEASE, feel free to contact me through P.M. Again, happy reefing!

- James McCord

damn I just purchased a brand new ac70 a couple days ago....wish I saw this thread before that. SIGH!

hmm...maybe I should have two! one regular filter, one refuge modded?? :P

damn I just purchased a brand new ac70 a couple days ago....wish I saw this thread before that. SIGH!

hmm...maybe I should have two! one regular filter, one refuge modded?? :P

many people do that, its a great idea!

I've had this posted four a couple of days now. Sorry about that. And I didn't know that, but it sounds like it would be a good idea. Lots of water volume. This one was a really good fuge for my 5.5.

Ok, well who ever wants it just let me know. However, I won't be able to ship it until Monday because home for easter weekend.

Ok, well I have two takers so the AC 70 might be sold. Just some heads up. I'll update when I've received payment and it's gone for sure.

Archived