ReefCleaners.org

I Pet my Octopus Daily

Criley7

Sad News for me and my reefing world. Due to Personal and Financial reasons I have made the hard decision to break all my tanks down and part them out. Ill Be back on day in the future though.

Holy Crap! I hope everything is OK!!!

Sad day indeed also for all of us on NR. Great bunch of tanks Criley!! Hope you start back up soon!

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Holy Crap! I hope everything is OK!!!

Sad day indeed also for all of us on NR. Great bunch of tanks Criley!! Hope you start back up soon!

Thank You, and All will be well in time. And hopefully not too long before I get back to a new build.

We will all miss you and your updates. hope everything turns around and goes your way. Stop by every once in a while to say what's up.

Thank You for all the support! And Im sure I will be browsing so I can just to keep up with all the new products for a future build and keep up with all you guys that have offered support and been here through my builds. Thanks again.

Have you found someome to be the new pus petter?

Seriously, I know you'll find a good home for everybody.

Yes actually. My dad is getting rid of his huge peacock mantis and using the tank for the octopus. We didn't want him to go to someone that wouldnt show him the attention that he wants. Everything else just about has a new home already. Next ill be cleaning up all the equipment to put up for sale.

He just texted me. Suckerpie is moving about staring at him. He's rather clueless isn't he, that Piggy? I've suggested he might try petting the poor kid instead of staring back at him. Pffft. Men!

Yea I heard. At least he will be happy in his new bigger home.

Sad News for me and my reefing world. Due to Personal and Financial reasons I have made the hard decision to break all my tanks down and part them out. Ill Be back on day in the future though.

:(

Archived