Innovative Marine Aquariums

PLEASE HELP! MY TANK WAS POISONED!

Euphyllia

wow, this thread got entertaining quick... again, bet you'll get an RO/DI now :)

Yeah, I do need one so I can water my sensitive tropicals. :rolleyes:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
altolamprologus
YEAH! Wait hey, how'd you know? :(

Somebody on the Wii said it tasted like crap... Does it taste like dark chocolate? I don't like dark chocolate... I want to grow chocolate though. Is it easy to make? :o

Might not be a good idea, cuz the stoners would break into the greenhouse and carefully extract the precious white powder from the plant. Darn stoners! <_<

I know everything :P Pure cacao power tastes like ####. All you have to do is add a bunch of sugar though

I know everything :P Pure cacao power tastes like ####. All you have to do is add a bunch of sugar though

OMG!!! Tell me if this is a bad idea, but... Mix sugar and cacao powder, then add it to water, warm and drink as hot chocolate. Is that chill? :huh:

The picasso isn't breathing anymore!!!!! OMG!!! That was $100. I worked so hard to get that fish!!! Now the female black ocellaris doesn't look like she was going to make it and I think they were close to spawning again. The SA fancies look good for now. I think I'm just going to give up on saltwater tanks. I'll use the tank to grow my plants or something, IDK... THIS IS JSUT SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my freaking sister would do that crap, she should know better. I'm going to boil her hamster when she goes to bed and put it on her face while she's sleeping. OMG.... WHY CAN'T SHE FREAKING LIKE... OMG IDK EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!!!!!! I don't think I can ever forgive her for doing that. The corals are all closed up and the euphyllias, the only good things I have left after april fools my BC29HQI crash, are throwing out mucus like crazy, I don't even have the 30mins to drive to CVS, then the 30mins back. I better just give up, or throw the fish in tapwater. I've lost like $300 so far. :angryL
altolamprologus
OMG!!! Tell me if this is a bad idea, but... Mix sugar and cacao powder, then add it to water, warm and drink as hot chocolate. Is that chill? :huh:

I ordered some coffee plants on eBay. I can start my own starbucks if I buy a cacao tree.

Add it to milk. The powered hot chocolate that can be added to water has powdered milk in it.

Add it to milk. The powered hot chocolate that can be added to water has powdered milk in it.

Good idea!

I'll order a cacao tree on eBay tomorrow. :happy:

altolamprologus
The picasso isn't breathing anymore!!!!! OMG!!! That was $100. I worked so hard to get that fish!!! Now the female black ocellaris doesn't look like she was going to make it and I think they were close to spawning again. The SA fancies look good for now. I think I'm just going to give up on saltwater tanks. I'll use the tank to grow my plants or something, IDK... THIS IS JSUT SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my freaking sister would do that crap, she should know better. I'm going to boil her hamster when she goes to bed and put it on her face while she's sleeping. OMG.... WHY CAN'T SHE FREAKING LIKE... OMG IDK EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!!!!!! I don't think I can ever forgive her for doing that. The corals are all closed up and the euphyllias, the only good things I have left after april fools my BC29HQI crash, are throwing out mucus like crazy, I don't even have the 30mins to drive to CVS, then the 30mins back. I better just give up, or throw the fish in tapwater. I've lost like $300 so far. :angryL

GOD DAMMIT EUPHY NOBODY READS LONG RANTS

C.I._Reefer
My brother has 8 hamsters and all they do is #### and reproduce

Well you really shouldn't keep separate gender hamsters together. Hamsters suck, most pointless animals on the planet IMO. Rats are where it is at. Coolest small mammal by far. Mine are litter box trained and know several tricks. Super intelligent comparatively. They even have bomb sniffing rats. Screw hamsters.

Hate to hear that about your Pomeranian! Hope it gets better!

Thanks. 7 lb dog on ketamine, morphine, and some other painkiller with starting with a d. I visited him earlier and even with all that, he still wagged his tail at us. Tomorrow is when we will fin out if his brain swelling subsided completly( looking good right now) and he will have his hernia repaired. He may lose his eye, but I've had 2 cats AND a leopard gecko who only had one eye, so we know the procedures on that already. Just looking on the bright side of things.

Throw ice water on your sister anyway. She's probably done something to deserve it.

I don't have an 8 year old sister, although that would be pretty fun. :lol:

Maybe on my parents? But I don't want to ruin their mattress... :unsure:

altolamprologus
I don't have an 8 year old sister, although that would be pretty fun. :lol:

Maybe on my parents? But I don't want to ruin their mattress... :unsure:

You suck, you know that? I thought of all people you wouldn't be the one to do something like this. It's always the quiet kid that pulls out the gun one day

steviejitsu

Just wait for today to end. I'm sure it was all a planned prank by your genius sister. All your fish will come back alive tonight and your corals will have 3 more heads each. Oh and your tank will grow another 2 feet of glass.

Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that...

altolamprologus
Just wait for today to end. I'm sure it was all a planned prank by your genius sister. All your fish will come back alive tonight and your corals will have 3 more heads each. Oh and your tank will grow another 2 feet of glass.

Oops, I wasn't supposed to tell you that...

I'll take 2 new feet of glass on my tank :D

CLEAR YOUR INBOX EUPHY! IT'S BEEN FULL FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS

It has? Sorry... My bads... :lol:

Es ist klar jetzt.

Archived