inTank Media Baskets

PLEASE HELP! MY TANK WAS POISONED!

Euphyllia

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The picasso isn't breathing anymore!!!!! OMG!!! That was $100. I worked so hard to get that fish!!! Now the female black ocellaris doesn't look like she was going to make it and I think they were close to spawning again. The SA fancies look good for now. I think I'm just going to give up on saltwater tanks. I'll use the tank to grow my plants or something, IDK... THIS IS JSUT SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my freaking sister would do that crap, she should know better. I'm going to boil her hamster when she goes to bed and put it on her face while she's sleeping. OMG.... WHY CAN'T SHE FREAKING LIKE... OMG IDK EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!!!!!! I don't think I can ever forgive her for doing that. The corals are all closed up and the euphyllias, the only good things I have left after april fools my BC29HQI crash, are throwing out mucus like crazy, I don't even have the 30mins to drive to CVS, then the 30mins back. I better just give up, or throw the fish in tapwater. I've lost like $300 so far. :angryL

She put dye in all of your tanks? :/

I thought they were all in your room?

They are but I don't like lock my door every time I leave the house! I think she must have mixed the food dye because one of the tanks looks a little more green than blue, but I can't tell because the lights are off.

pics, take pics with the flash or something.

Will do.

devilsadvocate
She's 8, she didn't know any better. <_<

I can't believe my freaking sister would do that crap, she should know better.

lul.

Not everything bad that happens on April first is a joke, my 7 lb Pomeranian was mauled by 2 pitbulls today. 6000 dollars later he is still resting at the emergency vets office.

And I could have sworn euphylia was a girl?

Yeah... Most people can't tell, even if you heard the voice. <_<

mm can't tell if trolling...

Duderz, when have I ever trolled?!

90% sure he is.

Dude, okay, I'm not! I actually need help. My dad went to get the distilled while I stay with the tanks, but I dunno if they will make it.

Sister went to bed, gonna fill a dirty bucket with ice water and start a pot of water to boil her hamster.

altolamprologus

Dude if this really is for real, dump bleach or something on that #####. 8 is way old enough to know not to do that kind of crap. I hope everything pulls through for you

Don't boil the hamster. No need to make innocent animals suffer. But go ahead and make your sister suffer. I say ice water then boiling water so it hurts that much more

Yeah... Most people can't tell, even if you heard the voice. <_<

Duderz, when have I ever trolled?!

You don't sound like a girl

Ok, you're definitely joking then

Dude if this really is for real, dump bleach or something on that #####. 8 is way old enough to know not to do that kind of crap. I hope everything pulls through for you

I think boiling her hamster is a pretty good punishment. She loves him to death, plays with him for hours every day.

altolamprologus
I think boiling her hamster is a pretty good punishment. She loves him to death, plays with him for hours every day.

See my edit. No need to do that

I seriously hope this is a troll

You don't sound like a girl

I have to lower my voice with sony vegas before I upload anything to YouTube, and I still get laughed at. :lol:

bhskicker18
Not everything bad that happens on April first is a joke, my 7 lb Pomeranian was mauled by 2 pitbulls today. 6000 dollars later he is still resting at the emergency vets office.

Hate to hear that about your Pomeranian! Hope it gets better!

See my edit. No need to do that

I seriously hope this is a troll

I like how you advocate dumping boiling water on a human, which could get me arrested, but you vouch for nothing hurting a hamster. :P

ok! what you do! go buy heroin, get her high. ruin her life.

Hey, actually, I was going to order this plant on eBay that is commonly used for one thing, but you can extract a powder from the leaves that makes a toxic street drug. Not using it for drugs though, I'm using it for making chocolate! :happy:

altolamprologus
I like how you advocate dumping boiling water on a human, which could get me arrested, but you vouch for nothing hurting a hamster. :P

If the hamster was the one who poisoned your tank, into the boiling water it would go!

The picasso isn't breathing anymore!!!!! OMG!!! That was $100. I worked so hard to get that fish!!! Now the female black ocellaris doesn't look like she was going to make it and I think they were close to spawning again. The SA fancies look good for now. I think I'm just going to give up on saltwater tanks. I'll use the tank to grow my plants or something, IDK... THIS IS JSUT SO ANNOYING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe my freaking sister would do that crap, she should know better. I'm going to boil her hamster when she goes to bed and put it on her face while she's sleeping. OMG.... WHY CAN'T SHE FREAKING LIKE... OMG IDK EVEN KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!!!!!!! I don't think I can ever forgive her for doing that. The corals are all closed up and the euphyllias, the only good things I have left after april fools my BC29HQI crash, are throwing out mucus like crazy, I don't even have the 30mins to drive to CVS, then the 30mins back. I better just give up, or throw the fish in tapwater. I've lost like $300 so far. :angryL
altolamprologus
Hey, actually, I was going to order this plant on eBay that is commonly used for one thing, but you can extract a powder from the leaves that makes a toxic street drug. Not using it for drugs though, I'm using it for making chocolate! :happy:

Theobroma cacao?

Theobroma cacao?

YEAH! Wait hey, how'd you know? :(

Somebody on the Wii said it tasted like crap... Does it taste like dark chocolate? I don't like dark chocolate... I want to grow chocolate though. Is it easy to make? :o

Might not be a good idea, cuz the stoners would break into the greenhouse and carefully extract the precious white powder from the plant. Darn stoners! <_<

Archived