SaltCritters.com

PLEASE HELP! MY TANK WAS POISONED!

Euphyllia

Oh please, the majorty of my posts are outside of the lounge. I only started posting in the lounge because I was tired of reading same stupid posts over and over, and I didn't like the direction the site was going

Atleast the lounge has teh lolz.

QFT

Omg omg I woke up and I had been castrated and found my fish eating my....what should I do?!?!?...

Wow this is...

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh please, the majorty of my posts are outside of the lounge. I only started posting in the lounge because I was tired of reading same stupid posts over and over, and I didn't like the direction the site was going

Atleast the lounge has teh lolz.

Then no need to be a dick. If you don't like what you see, don't associate with it.

Jacob042426

I try to be helpful to fellow noobs. I try to help ad much as I can, and I try to make as few threads possible to not be annoying. I ask most of my questions in my tank thread. :)

Ballz,, stop cursing, youll get banned this time!

TheUnfocusedOne
Then no need to be a dick. If you don't like what you see, don't associate with it.

Yeah but you and your cronies are everywhere.

I can't read through popular threads without wading through pages of your useless banter.

I try to be helpful to fellow noobs. I try to help ad much as I can, and I try to make as few threads possible to not be annoying. I ask most of my questions in my tank thread. :)

Ballz,, stop cursing, youll get banned this time!

Calling noobs "noobs" is disrespectful and very unappealing to this site.

No, he wont get banned for cursing, mods dont care about that.

Archived