Coral Vue Hydros

BioCube Green flexible tubing! Does anybody this?

lostmindedv

lostmindedv

Does anyone have the green flexible tubing that came with their BC that doesn't want it anymore? Or know of a place I can get a replacement?

The one I have has a whole bunch of junk in it from use and I want to replace it.

altolamprologus

Just measure the inside diameter and get some at your hardware store. It shouldn't be much more than a few cents a foot

lostmindedv

Ok, thank you guys. I didn't even think of pipe cleaners, I'm an idiot! I couldn't get the gunk out in the middle, I was only able to get the ends cleaned.

I need it because I use it to connect my MJ1200 to clear pvc tubing to the return outlet. There was no clear pvc tubing that fit the MJ1200 and return outlet tightly.

Is Eheim Tubing the tubing used originally on the BC with the stock pump? I like it because of it's hard "outer shell"?

bhskicker18
Ok, thank you guys. I didn't even think of pipe cleaners, I'm an idiot! I couldn't get the gunk out in the middle, I was only able to get the ends cleaned.

I need it because I use it to connect my MJ1200 to clear pvc tubing to the return outlet. There was no clear pvc tubing that fit the MJ1200 and return outlet tightly.

Is Eheim Tubing the tubing used originally on the BC with the stock pump? I like it because of it's hard "outer shell"?

You could get the same diameter tubing but longer and remove the elbow. It will increase your flow some.

Archived