Pod Your Reef

harrysfrags

mrbigshot

recently ordered from harrysfrags.com and was blown away with what i recieved. you pay for small frags and he sends huge frags or mini colony's. im taking 2"-4" multi branching corals. a big multi branching ora pearlberry for $35 or ora hawkins blue for only $30? no need to even think about it.

he offers free shipping with the purchase of any five frags, and frags start at $15 and go up from there. i ordered 8 frags ($200) and received a free valentine pocillopoa.

same day shipping, a courtesy phone call later after delivery, and completely willing to help you with lighting and flow placement if you need it.

no surprises when dipping in coral rx (didn't dip the hawkins blue, smooth skin across tend to die if you do). just some non colonial hydroid's that are harmless.

His reef2reef threads have more stuff you don't see on the website like tyree pink lemonaids.

Not the pearlberry I received but it gives you an idea of what he considers a frag.

50dbd855.jpg

That's what frags are suppose to look like. After the 1/4" chalice frag phase, everyone started thinking it was cool to sell 1/4" SPS and skyrocket prices.

Definitely going to check him out.

thanks for the review. I've been eyeing his site on and off for awhile. After I move I'll be sure to purchase now that I know there's positive experiences. Thanks!

Archived