Pod Your Reef

LEDTRiC "No Foolin' Around Sale!"

FireCorals

LEDTRiC's "No Foolin' Around Sale!"

Click the banner for more details!

ledtric-april-no-fools-sale.jpg

After this weekend, all of our sales are over and prices will go back up!

We will also be introducing our new website!

DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS DEAL!

Can you ship to canada...specifically ontario?

Yes, I believe it's an additional $8 for Canada if I remember correctly, should automatically calculate at checkout.

Captain Hook

Thats great, since alot of American suppliers dont ship bulbs internationally, its hard to get replacements for certain fixtures so thats another reason Im considering switching to the par38.

I was also looking at the orphek bulbs, whats your take on them compared to the ledtric bulb? Spectrum selection is definitely a plus for the ledtric.

Thats great, since alot of American suppliers dont ship bulbs internationally, its hard to get replacements for certain fixtures so thats another reason Im considering switching to the par38.

I was also looking at the orphek bulbs, whats your take on them compared to the ledtric bulb? Spectrum selection is definitely a plus for the ledtric.

I will admit, I have not looked into Orphek, but the only things I see from a glance is that they are really expensive and the only real differences I see are dimming capability and the optics they choose to use.

We can offer Dimming, but in my honest opinion, I rather not considering they have to be manually adjusted every day the lights go on, of course, I am assuming that their lights require this as well. I think it's pretty "gimmicky" and not something I would enjoy offering.

If people really want that type of control, they can check out our fixtures soon when they come out :)

In case Mike doesn't get my message in time (it's about to be 8PM PST and its 11PM EST), I'm gonna ask what I've asked him in so many words. I don't know which bulb I should go for. I'm a 20k kind of guy who likes more blue-ish light. I miss the purple/pink look I used to get from PC's/T5's in my LED setup. I currently have a RapidLED PAR38 and it's a tad too white/yellow for me. I think removing the neutral white LED would make it more appealing to me. Any suggestions on which bulb I should go for?

In case Mike doesn't get my message in time (it's about to be 8PM PST and its 11PM EST), I'm gonna ask what I've asked him in so many words. I don't know which bulb I should go for. I'm a 20k kind of guy who likes more blue-ish light. I miss the purple/pink look I used to get from PC's/T5's in my LED setup. I currently have a RapidLED PAR38 and it's a tad too white/yellow for me. I think removing the neutral white LED would make it more appealing to me. Any suggestions on which bulb I should go for?

Hello Damian, I just responded to your PM, but just in case anyone is worrying the same. For your particular taste, you I'll probably like the "TwentyK" model or the "zooman72" Full Spectrum ReefLamps.

The "TwentyK" is the real deal 20k and the Full Spec is more along the lines of 18k.

NO YELLOW HERE!

Hope this helps,

Mike C.

Hmmm. Tough call between the TwentyK and the Full Spec. If you put TwentyK vs. Full Spectrum, what would the differences be?

And Is there a $15 discount on the Full Spectrum too? Or just the other three bulbs? I think it only figures the $10 discount. $119-$10= $109 instead of $104 with $15 off.

Hmmm. Tough call between the TwentyK and the Full Spec. If you put TwentyK vs. Full Spectrum, what would the differences be?

And Is there a $15 discount on the Full Spectrum too? Or just the other three bulbs? I think it only figures the $10 discount. $119-$10= $109 instead of $104 with $15 off.

All but the Full Spec have the discount.

The color beam on Full Spec is "whiter" with a crisp beam.

Thank you,

Mike C.

You guys might be able to sneak in another hour while I finish up on the new site.

Still tweaking the new site, so this will be running for the next hour or two, but then prices go back up to full price!

Archived