Premium Aquatics Aquarium Supplies

☼ I'm on a Boat ☼ Out of office Notice

inTank

im-on-a-boat.jpg

with my flippy floppies

We will be out of the office March 31-April 8th. Will be working April 9th all day to start catching up.

During this time period we are unable to ship or respond to any messages. Orders will start to ship April 9th in the order received. UPS Air and 3 day select orders will ship first as they are expedited. Messages will be responded ASAP in the order received.

Thank you for understanding and sorry for any inconvenience. I have not shut down inTank for an entire week since it's start 4 years ago :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How do we know that you are actually on a boat with your flippy floppies and not at Kinko's flipping copies???

Cause I'm rich b!tch

inTankyaht.jpg

Where are you going?

Bahamas (Two spots)

And Key West

Im also spending a couple days in Marathon in the Keys before the cruise leaves.

I have been on the one that goes to Labadee, Jamaica, GRand Cayman, and Cozumel. It was so much fun.

I have also been to the places that you are going to but I didnt go on a cruise. When I lived in Puerto Rico I went to St Thomas a few times. Your going to love it!

What ship you going on? I have only been on Royal Caribbean.

lessergeneration

last month i was on the Emerald Princess and sailed to Aruba, St. Thomas, Dominica, Bonaire, Princess Cays, and Grenada

What ship you going on? I have only been on Royal Caribbean.

It's a Princes Cruse, "boat" pictured above which is the Ruby. My first cruise so it should be a blast. Gave this to the GF at Christmas. Lead up to the last gift which was a map, said pick anywhere and this is what she decided on.

Captain Hook

LMAO awesome customer service and I havent even bought anything from you lol...love that video! Enjoy mutha-f*cka! Ps hope the captain isnt italian lol

Archived